Tuesday, October 16, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "The number two comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:02 pm

STOP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING!!! :deadpool

This looks awesome!!!!
https://youtu.be/Q4Oi8Wthiew
:deadpool :deadpool :deadpool

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:13 pm

I was driving my car and stopped everything. Now my car is inside someone's house. Thanks Carkey.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:46 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Is it weird that I can't tell if the people in Pitch Perfect 3 are singing original songs or covering other people's songs? Also what is this DJ Khaled known for?

Well, that was easily the worst of the trilogy. The least funny, the least memorable songs and the most ridiculous subplots.

Boooooo. I feared that. :smt011

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:50 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I was driving my car and stopped everything. Now my car is inside someone's house. Thanks Carkey.

Oh wait. Unlike Carkeys post. Boo Carkey. :smt011

It does look fun though. :-D

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:32 pm

Sarahroo wrote:

Oh wait. Unlike Carkeys post. Boo Carkey. :smt011

It does look fun though. :-D

You might get more enjoyment out of it.

The subplots for some of the characters are way out there. That could have been overlooked because lets face it, people are watching for a cappella versions of popular songs. They just aren't fun this time around and forgettable. The concept of them entering a competition and battling similar groups works. The Treblemakers were great in the first movies. The Russians were great in the second movie. There's no great rivals in the third movie. And competing against bands with instruments to get the chance to open for DJ Whoever isn't as exciting. The trilogy goes out in a predictable whimper for me.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:04 pm

Another wonderful day at work. I head downstairs and see one of my co-workers watching American Idol.

Her: This person has a great voice.

Me: What're you watching, American Idol?

Her: Yep.

Me: How do you like Katy Perry as a judge?

Her: I always liked her. I think she got a raw deal from what happened to her sister....slight pause.....Hannah Montana.

Me: :smt017

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:44 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Another wonderful day at work. I head downstairs and see one of my co-workers watching American Idol.

Her: This person has a great voice.

Me: What're you watching, American Idol?

Her: Yep.

Me: How do you like Katy Perry as a judge?

Her: I always liked her. I think she got a raw deal from what happened to her sister....slight pause.....Hannah Montana.

Me: :smt017

Whoa. Um. I. Uh. ..........whoa.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 pm

I was told my car repairs would be done today. I call up and they're aiming to have it done by the end of the day. It could possibly be Monday. Sigh, I guess I wait around and hope that it gets done. I better not be going into work late today for nothing.

I can go to carwise.com and get live updates. It says expected pickup 5:06 PM. They close at 5:30.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:30 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I was told my car repairs would be done today. I call up and they're aiming to have it done by the end of the day. It could possibly be Monday. Sigh, I guess I wait around and hope that it gets done. I better not be going into work late today for nothing.

I can go to carwise.com and get live updates. It says expected pickup 5:06 PM. They close at 5:30.

Sooooooooooo. What happened?

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:09 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Sooooooooooo. What happened?

They didn't get my car done in time and I headed off to work late for nothing. Maybe I'll have better luck Monday. Six days driving a rental over a damaged trunk. :smt011

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:28 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:They didn't get my car done in time and I headed off to work late for nothing. Maybe I'll have better luck Monday. Six days driving a rental over a damaged trunk. :smt011

What a pain How frustrating.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:44 pm

Sarahroo wrote:What a pain How frustrating.

As long as the guy who hit me is having a good time. :smt023

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:53 pm

Which one of you sent me this message at BR? :lol:

"i have movie Sing
would u like to trade jumanji?"

I never asked to trade anything.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:24 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Which one of you sent me this message at BR? :lol:

"i have movie Sing
would u like to trade jumanji?"

I never asked to trade anything.

Having seen both movies I don’t see that as much of a trade.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:50 pm

Since one of you messaged me with your secondary account, offering me Sing.

I would like to giveaway the iTunes portion to Sing. It's MA, so even iTunes haters can enjoy this wonderful movie. Anyone? Come on, singing animals.

Edit: Forget it. It was given away elsewhere.

leave a comment with facebook