Friday, May 25, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Shit happens here."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:04 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Oh no. I hope it’s not lost. If you haven’t gotten yours yet I’m not sure when he’ll get mine to me. :smt102

Vader doesn't like westerns and now we all have to be punished because of it. :-(

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:59 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Vader doesn't like westerns and now we all have to be punished because of it. :-(

Vader likes westerns
Especially Clint Eastwood ones

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:05 pm

Vader wrote:
Vader likes westerns
Especially Clint Eastwood ones

I'll see if I can find you a Clint Eastwood code while we watch Hostiles.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:06 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I'll see if I can find you a Clint Eastwood code while we watch Hostiles.

Batman in a western is good too

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Vader wrote:
Batman in a western is good too

Alright, I'll see if I can find you Tombstone while we watch Hostiles.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:38 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Alright, I'll see if I can find you Tombstone while we watch Hostiles.

Val as doc Holliday
Yes I like that one too

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:22 pm

Sarahroo wrote:We watched Rampage last night. It was in one of those theatres with recliners so that was fun. The movie is ok. It feels like they couldn’t decide what movie they wanted to make. Ultimately I think it was an action movie but they tried humor, heartfelt, and monster too. Just not sure. It was definitely watchable and having a rock and Negan is fun.

The new super duper sound system was soooooooo loud that I even plugged my ears through much of it.

So interesting story, back last October I went on a business trip and when I came back home we were driving and all of the sudden all the streets were blocked off and we were in a traffic stand still at a four way street light. A busy street, but not crazy traffic. Cops stopped everyone from driving. All of a sudden a car followed by some sort of tent thing and a camera filming it drove by with two cop cars following it. We were all wondering what the heck was going on and our driver said apparently they were filming Rampage. I don't know if that was true? But if so and they used that scene, I was in one of the cars at the stop light!

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:24 pm

Starlock wrote:

So interesting story, back last October I went on a business trip and when I came back home we were driving and all of the sudden all the streets were blocked off and we were in a traffic stand still at a four way street light. A busy street, but not crazy traffic. Cops stopped everyone from driving. All of a sudden a car followed by some sort of tent thing and a camera filming it drove by with two cop cars following it. We were all wondering what the heck was going on and our driver said apparently they were filming Rampage. I don't know if that was true? But if so and they used that scene, I was in one of the cars at the stop light!

Nice!
What state do you live in again?

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:26 pm

Vader wrote:
Nice!
What state do you live in again?

Illinois. In particular we were driving through Rolling Meadows, IL. When I checked it out, it said they were filming parts in Chicago. However, everywhere 30 miles out of Chicago is considered "Chicago" to anyone not in Illinois.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:31 pm

Starlock wrote:
Illinois. In particular we were driving through Rolling Meadows, IL. When I checked it out, it said they were filming parts in Chicago. However, everywhere 30 miles out of Chicago is considered "Chicago" to anyone not in Illinois.

Ya same is true with St. Louis

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:33 pm

There are some free Superman cartoons on iTunes free section for the iTunes users

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:04 am

I feel like I'm in a maze and it's making me quite hostile. :smt006

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:43 am

Starlock wrote:

We thought we recognized you. :-D

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:45 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I feel like I'm in a maze and it's making me quite hostile. :smt006

That would make me really hostile too. :-D

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:00 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I feel like I'm in a maze and it's making me quite hostile. :smt006

We are here for you

leave a comment with facebook