Friday, September 21, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Outhouser?! We barely know her!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed May 23, 2018 11:00 pm

Vader wrote:Getting back to Asian Fetish though

We all know Glacier16 has the most impressive collection!

Shouldn't it be you? I remember Carkey telling all of us that you're Asian. Don't be shy about showing us your collection.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 24, 2018 2:38 am

Tough guy pick of the week:

Little Women - I just got done watching the 3 hour miniseries, despite Vader ragging on me. I never read the book or watched the play, musical or 38 different movies. It was a great story. Both heartwarming and heartbreaking. Damn, that sister dying after getting scarlet fever and supposedly getting better. :-( I knew something tragic had to happen once their father that went off to fight in the war got sick and recovered. Great acting from all four sisters, the mother and even Angela Lansbury. Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke's daughter has her acting debut in this. She was wonderful and looks like a carbon copy of her mother. I can see big things for her. The youngest more bratty and materialistic sister is perfectly played by Kathryn Newton. Another rising star that was recently in Big Little Lies and had smaller parts in Lady Bird and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri. On top of the great acting and story you get the typically fantastic costumes associated with these PBS period dramas. I thourougly enjoyed this coming of age story. Even the sappy fitting ending.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu May 24, 2018 10:14 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I can't picture your wife watching anime at all with everything you have told me about what she likes to watch.

Oh she talks about it all the time
Now her actually doing it that is something different

We will see especially when she has even more free time on her hands very soon

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu May 24, 2018 10:20 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Shouldn't it be you? I remember Carkey telling all of us that you're Asian. Don't be shy about showing us your collection.

Let’s see....
You only live twice
That would probably be the first one I can remember
And beyond that pretty much any movie with a good looking Asian girl in it somewhere that I’ve seen.
Like Devon Aoki in 2 fast 2 furious or Sin City. She’s the 1st that I can think of by name...... and possibly only right off the top of my head......hmmmm that doesn’t seem right

I gotta beef up my Asians

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu May 24, 2018 10:22 am

All said in good fun of course not trying to be offensive just in case Glacier16 is Asian

And Carkey as we all know he is a Canadian of Asian and Eskimo descent

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu May 24, 2018 10:26 am

Lucy Liu of the Classic Charlie’s Angels movies
Jamie Chung of Premium Rush and now on The Gifted

Of Course The Wolverine’s Rila Fukushima!
And she was also on Arrow

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 24, 2018 12:03 pm

They say in my other group that Gringo has a Amazon only code. These codes are getting ridiculous.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu May 24, 2018 12:07 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:They say in my other group that Gringo has a Amazon only code. These codes are getting ridiculous.

Wow
But not MA?

Glacier16

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glacier16 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:16 pm

Hahah, wut? Amazon only...

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 24, 2018 1:40 pm

Vader wrote:
Wow
But not MA?

It's not MA. Amazon only. Universal always mentions MA on the back of the cases and Gringo doesn't.

All future Universal movies say MA except for I Feel Pretty. That one just says iTunes.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Vader wrote:
Let’s see....
You only live twice
That would probably be the first one I can remember
And beyond that pretty much any movie with a good looking Asian girl in it somewhere that I’ve seen.
Like Devon Aoki in 2 fast 2 furious or Sin City. She’s the 1st that I can think of by name...... and possibly only right off the top of my head......hmmmm that doesn’t seem right

I gotta beef up my Asians

Sad.

How about

Olivia Munn, Kelly Hu, Grace Park, Maggie Q, Tia Carrere, Chloe Bennet, and Jennifer Tilly.

If we're talking strictly Asian American.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu May 24, 2018 3:12 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Sad.

How about

Olivia Munn, Kelly Hu, Grace Park, Maggie Q, Tia Carrere, Chloe Bennet, and Jennifer Tilly.

If we're talking strictly Asian American.

Olivia Munn yes
Big miss there
Tia Carrere Wayne’s world and married with children
Chloe Bennet I might have an episode or 2 of agents of shield

Jennifer Tilly? Did not realize that about her

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 24, 2018 3:34 pm

I can guarantee you have Michelle Yeoh in your collection. Tomorrow Never Dies, Crouching Tiger, The Mummy 3, Mechanic: Resurrection, etc. You have Fan Bingbing who played Blink in X-Men: Days of Future Past. You have Jing Tian in The Great Wall and Kong: Skull Island.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu May 24, 2018 3:41 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I can guarantee you have Michelle Yeoh in your collection. Tomorrow Never Dies, Crouching Tiger, The Mummy 3, Mechanic: Resurrection, etc. You have Fan Bingbing who played Blink in X-Men: Days of Future Past. You have Jing Tian in The Great Wall and Kong: Skull Island.

Oh nice
Ya blink
Didn’t realize that was the girl you were talking about in that post

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 24, 2018 3:54 pm

Don't forget about the best part of Iron Fist, Jessica Henwick. You have her in GoT. See, your Asian fetish collection is getting bigger than you thought.

leave a comment with facebook