Tuesday, October 23, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Still Kardashian free!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:21 pm

Just checking in! Looks like the Sarahoo thread. Anyone see Antman & Wasp yet? It looks so good. My buddy said it was better then Infinity War. Obviously not the same level, but entertaining, and definitely worth a watch

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:43 am

carkey wrote:Just checking in! Looks like the Sarahoo thread. Anyone see Antman & Wasp yet? It looks so good. My buddy said it was better then Infinity War. Obviously not the same level, but entertaining, and definitely worth a watch

Looks to be that way....... I am still around, always in the background!

Haven't seen Antman yet, but looking forward to it!

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:47 am

War -

You watch Future Diary yet? I am about 20 episodes in, and really enjoying it. Kinda reminds me of Death Note.

Also, my wife picked up Aesthetica of a rogue hero for me from the library without knowing what it was.... Hehehehe. I have a feeling this show would be up your ally.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:18 pm

Just finished Journeys End. Not quite your typical war movie. The characters draw you in and you are just waiting for the final scene and hoping. Good movie.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:05 pm

Starlock wrote:War -

You watch Future Diary yet? I am about 20 episodes in, and really enjoying it. Kinda reminds me of Death Note.

Also, my wife picked up Aesthetica of a rogue hero for me from the library without knowing what it was.... Hehehehe. I have a feeling this show would be up your ally.

Future Diary is on my to watch list. It sounds promising. I took a small break from anime for a couple months. I recently got back into it heavily.

What I have watched in the past month:

Garo and Canaan were disappointing. I really liked Rokka (except the ending), RE:Zero and Akashic Records. Sword Oratoria was pretty good. I've been leaning heavily towards fantasy series. Grimoire of Zero, Twin Star Exorcists and Star Blazers 2199 are up next.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:26 pm

I think I remember being told universal codes can’t be split anymore.

If they can here’s truth or dare for iTunes

Up4plspz8t597jn9

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:03 pm

Bing watched season 2 of GLOW. Pretty solid series. I was a huge wrestling fan back in the day, so maybe that’s why I enjoyed it so much. If you enjoyed season 1, check out season 2

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:47 pm

Watched Quiet Place this morning. Really enjoyed it. Couple tough deaths there. Neat premise.

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:40 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Future Diary is on my to watch list. It sounds promising. I took a small break from anime for a couple months. I recently got back into it heavily.

What I have watched in the past month:

Garo and Canaan were disappointing. I really liked Rokka (except the ending), RE:Zero and Akashic Records. Sword Oratoria was pretty good. I've been leaning heavily towards fantasy series. Grimoire of Zero, Twin Star Exorcists and Star Blazers 2199 are up next.

Cool! I think you will like Future Diary. Next on my list is Overlord....... we will see, seems way too much like SAO.
I have been hearings lots of good things about RE:Zero, so I will probably queue that up next.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:59 pm

Starlock wrote:

Cool! I think you will like Future Diary. Next on my list is Overlord....... we will see, seems way too much like SAO.
I have been hearings lots of good things about RE:Zero, so I will probably queue that up next.

I wasn't a big fan of Overlord. I watched it before SAO and it still didn't really satisfy.

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:42 am

We'll see how Overload goes. It just came out with a season 3, so figured it would be a good time to pick up.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:02 am

Finished the movie you were never really here. It is an odd little film. I think I liked it. Not really sure why though. Not sure I got the plot. Nor the whole backstory. Still enjoying it though.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:07 pm

Basically have spent yesterday lying on the floor with my back torn up. Not as bad as gwac gets but wow is this terrible. Every move feels like a war in my lower back. It feels like it wants to totally go out with every move. Yuccccccck.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:02 pm

Type Wolverine in as a Vudu code and get Deadpool 1 and 2 bundle. Nice!

And apparently these too:

DONTCALLITACOMEBACK
KISSMELIKEYOUMISSME
Fannypack
PAPACANYOUHEARME
ONEEYEDWILLIE
dopinder
Celinedion
BrownPanther 

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:14 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Basically have spent yesterday lying on the floor with my back torn up. Not as bad as gwac gets but wow is this terrible. Every move feels like a war in my lower back. It feels like it wants to totally go out with every move. Yuccccccck.

Back pain is the worse. I've mostly come to accept it as a part of life. So many years of having pain has numbed me to it. A few times it has been so bad that I was unable to move. The smallest things can aggravate it enough where it seems like if I even move the wrong way that I'll throw my back out. I started getting back into videogames a little and that has made my back worse.

Hopefully yours passes fast and isn't anything too serious.

My feet and ankles have been killing me with the longer work days I have been on recently. I have bone spurs in my feet and it has been wrecking havoc on me. I can barely walk when I first get to work. It gets better the more I work. Taking a break makes it flare up and the ride home too. Small breaks from being off my feat makes it worse. Only having multiple days off in a row makes it feel better.

leave a comment with facebook