Friday, December 14, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Now part of a nutrituous breakfast!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Code Craze

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:50 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I sure hope Walmart gets Solo to me tomorrow. It helps if they at least ship it first.

Your mail carrier is really good. I’m sure it’ll get there regardless. :groucho: :smt011 :smt102

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:53 pm

I’ve been into the latest full season of American horror story on Netflix. It’s the politics one. Not sure it’s far enough away from current everyday drama for me to like it.

Then I’ll go to the walking dead on Netflix. Lots of tv to watch.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:59 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I’ve been into the latest full season of American horror story on Netflix. It’s the politics one. Not sure it’s far enough away from current everyday drama for me to like it.

Then I’ll go to the walking dead on Netflix. Lots of tv to watch.

I'm watching AHS: Apocalypse. I hated the first episode. The second one wasn't much better. Reminds me of why I once dropped the show.

How I would rate the seasons from best to worst:

Asylum
Murder House
Roanoke
Cult
Coven

Freak Show

I can't rate Hotel because I dropped it after one episode.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:53 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I'm watching AHS: Apocalypse. I hated the first episode. The second one wasn't much better. Reminds me of why I once dropped the show.

How I would rate the seasons from best to worst:

Asylum
Murder House
Roanoke
Cult
Coven

Freak Show

I can't rate Hotel because I dropped it after one episode.

I agree with your top3 but maybe murder house first and then pretty close in other 2. It’s weird because now that time has passed I think that I think I liked all the seasons better than maybe I did while watching them. :smt102

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:12 pm

I have a GP code for Solo at home.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:29 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I have a GP code for Solo at home.

You are such a fortunate man. Good for you. :smt026

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:42 am

I gotta say I really dug Solo. It was fast paced and action packed. We got to see how Han first met Chewie, won the Millennium Falcon, how he met Lando, and the fabled Kessel Run. People are upset that the new guy playing Han is no Harrison Ford. Big whoop. The story is more adventure and not as epic as other Star Wars movies. That is fine for me. Gives more time to focus on a smaller cast and get to know them more. Yeah, the part where Han was speaking Wookie was ridiculous, I didn't care for the sassy droid and the ending really sets up a sequel that isn't planned, but the whole movie was just fun.

So far I have liked the side stories more than the main movies. I liked Rogue One more than The Force Awakens and Solo more than The Last Jedi.

Glacier16

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glacier16 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:56 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:So far I have liked the side stories more than the main movies. I liked Rogue One more than The Force Awakens and Solo more than The Last Jedi.

Ding ding ding! Yup! The side stories are much better than the main story. I did have to delve into a few star wars wiki's though to figure out what Darth Maul was doing there at the end. I like that these movies explore the other facets of the SW universe.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:52 pm

Anyone want Thor Ragnarok?

Has the google glitch on digitalcopyplus been closed? I tried to split and it wouldn’t work.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:57 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Anyone want Thor Ragnarok?

Has the google glitch on digitalcopyplus been closed? I tried to split and it wouldn’t work.

It was still working last night with Solo.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:11 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:It was still working last night with Solo.

I must have done something wrong then. :smt102

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:43 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I must have done something wrong then. :smt102

Nobody likes those stinkin GP's anyways. :-(

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:46 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Nobody likes those stinkin GP's anyways. :-(

I don’t mind them.

I find them to be a terrific alternative to nothingness!
Much better than that.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:47 pm

My Solo remains by itself. Fitting, really.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:50 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:My Solo remains by itself. Fitting, really.

Does that make it lonely or content as its name suggests?

leave a comment with facebook