Tuesday, November 13, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Be glad we're not indoors."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:14 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I have Down a Dark Hall for someone. That person will be me once 11:15pm hits.

I should say that person will be me if nobody else wants it by 11:15pm.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:21 pm

Glacier16 wrote:So Disney stuff doesn’t come with a code anymore at Walmart? I went to get Antman and Wasp and they are all Blu-ray only. I though, fine I’ll get it from Amazon but can’t find it there under $40 (non 4K versions).

Walmart has some bizarre exclusive with Disney movies where they just come with the Blu-ray and no DVD or codes. I guess so they can say they have the cheapest version. Amazon has been in a dispute with Disney for what must by a year now. They don't get Disney preorders anymore, but usually have them available on release day or the day after. I see it there for $22.99. The problem is that it says "Usually ships within 1 to 2 months." Maybe that will change tomorrow.

https://www.amazon.com/ANT-MAN-WASP-Blu-ray-Paul-Rudd/dp/B07F4251BP?qid=1539735307&sr=8-1&suppress-ve=1&tag=bluraylink-20&ref=sr_1_1

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:55 pm

You don’t want to mess with the mouse! Fun fact, the RCMP sold their TM rights to Disney. Apparently they couldn’t police how people used their image and figured Disney could.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:17 pm

carkey wrote:You don’t want to mess with the mouse! Fun fact, the RCMP sold their TM rights to Disney. Apparently they couldn’t police how people used their image and figured Disney could.

Hi stranger! :smt026 :smt006

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:32 pm

carkey wrote:You don’t want to mess with the mouse! Fun fact, the RCMP sold their TM rights to Disney. Apparently they couldn’t police how people used their image and figured Disney could.

Looks around nervously after redeeming 22 DMR codes in three days. Continues to redeem #23. The 24th to follow shortly. :pool:

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:34 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I should say that person will be me if nobody else wants it by 11:15pm.

They are scarce. I can’t find any over there so you may want to sell it.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:38 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Looks around nervously after redeeming 22 DMR codes in three days. Continues to redeem #23. The 24th to follow shortly. :pool:

That is incredible.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:59 pm

Sarahroo wrote:They are scarce. I can’t find any over there so you may want to sell it.

I will sell it for

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:01 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I will sell it for

There it is folks. The mostly forgotten, always deserved, certainly fantastic

Out loud
Chuckle
Of
The
Day
Award

:smt026

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:28 am

It’s been too long! Just saw Venom tonight. I actually enjoyed it. Sure I went in with low expectations, but it was alright. Lots of special effects, and cool driving/fight sequences. Numbing entertainment. Tom Hardy’s portrail of Eddie Brock was way better than Topher Grace.

It has a post credit scene that is cringe worthy though. The casting for that is highly questionable.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:12 am

Down A Dark Hall - The cover proudly proclaims "from the producers of The Twilight Saga". Not exactly encouraging for tough guys. AnnaSophia Robb is a 24 year old playing a teenager in high school. I don't buy she's a bad girl either. The movie is way too dark. Most scenes lit by candles, lanterns or flashlights. There's a completely unnecessary love story. Even the scares are really limited. There's some good actors and I liked the reveal of what the school is really up to. Not much for adults here.

The code comes up invalid. The reason nobody is selling them might be because they aren't active yet.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:51 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:#22

Down A Dark Hall - The cover proudly proclaims "from the producers of The Twilight Saga". Not exactly encouraging for tough guys. AnnaSophia Robb is a 24 year old playing a teenager in high school. I don't buy she's a bad girl either. The movie is way too dark. Most scenes lit by candles, lanterns or flashlights. There's a completely unnecessary love story. Even the scares are really limited. There's some good actors and I liked the reveal of what the school is really up to. Not much for adults here.

The code comes up invalid. The reason nobody is selling them might be because they aren't active yet.

That’s encouraging. Maybe I’ll still get it. Based upon this review, maybe not such a high want though. :D

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:28 pm

I should watch my 31st movie while eating one of these:
If that doesn't kill me then nothing will.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:21 pm

November wants

ImageTime to watch the original again.
ImageGlacier lied to us last month. :-(
ImageBath Time is so much fun.
ImageYay for ships in space.
ImageTime for Bridget to come out of that 16 year retirement.
ImageI love killer sharks.
ImageThey don't make enough women in prison movies.
ImageI honestly don't know anything about this.
ImageIt depends on the price. It's only 45 minutes.
ImagePart 3 of 4.
ImageI have never seen a Candyman movie.
ImageI'm liking these 90's horror movies more than I thought.
ImageAnother movies I know nothing about.
ImageAmazon says December, so maybe not.
Image7.8 on imdb? Not crazy about these computer screen movies though.

Not that good of a month in my opinion. Looks to be mostly low budget movies that I never heard of, Disney and catalog releases.

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:05 pm

WTF? Where can you buy that?

I’m talking about the hamburger.

leave a comment with facebook