Thursday, November 22, 2018 • Morning Edition • "If you loved Hotel Rwanda, you'll love The Outhouse."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:24 pm

carkey wrote:WTF? Where can you buy that?

I’m talking about the hamburger.

BK next week. Quarter pound of beef, fried chicken, bacon, onions, and the most delicious green bun ever.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:09 pm

I remember lovvvving the first Candyman

P.s. that sandwich looks hideous and may make me throw up. :shock:

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:03 pm

Sweet, The Seven Deadly Sins is back with Season 3 on Netflix!!!

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:26 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I remember lovvvving the first Candyman

P.s. that sandwich looks hideous and may make me throw up. :shock:

This thread has been fun, but that sandwich is beckoning to me and I can't resist. I must eat it. If I go silent after next weekend then everyone will know I died. Died going out like all tough guys should, eating a nightmare burger.

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:30 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:This thread has been fun, but that sandwich is beckoning to me and I can't resist. I must eat it. If I go silent after next weekend then everyone will know I died. Died going out like all tough guys should, eating a nightmare burger.

I don’t think they’re offering that in Canada but if they do, I’m getting one!

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:19 am

Phantoms (1998) - "Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms, yo". This movie has always had a bad rap. It really isn't that bad. It has a pretty decent cast. Liev Schreiber stole the show. Too bad he died so early. Loved that character. Thankfully, the cgi is limited. Nothing groundbreaking here. Nothing too awful either.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:26 pm

November list time already? Disney kinda month I guess.

Gotta gets in pref order
Christopher Robin
Incredibles 2
Meg
Crazy rich Asians
Mara. Whoa creepy.
Olafs frozen adventure

Maybe gets
Destination wedding. I don’t think there is a code.
Alpha
Juliet, naked
Look away. No code I think.
Dog days. I think no code

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:31 pm

I'm contemplating getting Celebrating Mickey next week. Pretty much just to keep my Disney digital collection complete. I've never been a big fan of Mickey. Maybe it would be cool to see how the character has progressed through all of these years and to see how much animation has changed.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:35 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I'm contemplating getting Celebrating Mickey next week. Pretty much just to keep my Disney digital collection complete. I've never been a big fan of Mickey. Maybe it would be cool to see how the character has progressed through all of these years and to see how much animation has changed.

I didn’t know that one was going to come out. Maybe try to get a code but not sure. :smt102

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:58 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I didn’t know that one was going to come out. Maybe try to get a code but not sure. :smt102

To hell with it, ordered. Was able to get it online for $14.39. I needed something with Candyman to hit the free shipping threshold. Got to keep the streak alive.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:10 pm

Just wrapping up the new Unfriended. It’s ok. I just don’t get into the acting into a computer screen movies. Glad I didn’t spend any money on this.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:02 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Just wrapping up the new Unfriended. It’s ok. I just don’t get into the acting into a computer screen movies. Glad I didn’t spend any money on this.

I wonder if any of those type of movies have been really successful? They seem to keep releasing them. I can't remember one that I really liked. I imagine their budgets must be really small, so even a modest take at the box office would be a win. They just seem so limited in what they can do with them.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:12 am

April Fool's Day (1986) - Everyone likes a good joke until people start dying. That ending though. Oh noes they didn't. This is my first time watching this movie and it was nothing like the 2008 remake.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:31 am

I remember liking April Fools Day.

Glacier16

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glacier16 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:13 am

List time!

November wants/needs/maybes

Incredibles 2
Christopher Robin (i know it was on last list but the place that shall not be named had it in Oct releases)
Mara (I am curious about this but no next to nothing about. Descriptions I look up are mixed on this one with what it is)
BlacKkKlansman
Beyond the Sky
The Meg
Mile 22
Final Score
Kin

leave a comment with facebook