Saturday, December 15, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Better than Bleeding Cool by that much."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Code Craze

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:26 pm

I have a co-worker out tomorrow because she's tired. :smt005
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:59 am

Sarahroo wrote:Finally watched Antman and Wasp. Very fun movies. I know they’re not as important as some of the others but I find Antman to be very fun. Is Ghost a big character in the MCU? Is she good or bad?

The mid credits scene that ties to Infinity War is a gut wrenching one though.

Ghost is a dude in the comics. He started as a villain to Iron Man. Later he joined a team called Thunderbolts and became a anti-hero. I wouldn't exactly call him a major player.
User avatar

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:11 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I'm glad I held off on Skyscraper and The Spy Who Dumped Me. I can get Skyscraper 4K for $9 on Black Friday and Spy for $8. There isn't much else I need in the Walmart, Best Buy and Target ads.

Yeah I spent $5 or $6 on the skyscraper code alone.
User avatar

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Just watched I think we’re alone now. I like Peter Dinklage and Elle fanning. This is just another one of those movies where I don’t think I’m smart enough to “get it”.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:36 pm

I had a $20 off of a $50 order code for Target. I placed a preorder for a Blu-ray back on July 16. The Blu-ray came out August 21. I have received over 27 email notifications, telling me that my order has been delayed. This is despite the fact that it has been in stock at Target for months. Eventually I just got sick of it and decided the $20 off wasn't worth it anymore. I tried to cancel my order, but I can't. The order is processing and unable to be cancelled. I chat with customer service last week and tell them the issue. They say they can't do anything and someone will contact me in a couple of days. 10 days later and nothing. Now I'm mad. I chat with customer service again today and they say they can't do anything about it because my order is processing. All they can do is put in a cancellation request. I doubt a damn thing will happen.
User avatar

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:03 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I had a $20 off of a $50 order code for Target. I placed a preorder for a Blu-ray back on July 16. The Blu-ray came out August 21. I have received over 27 email notifications, telling me that my order has been delayed. This is despite the fact that it has been in stock at Target for months. Eventually I just got sick of it and decided the $20 off wasn't worth it anymore. I tried to cancel my order, but I can't. The order is processing and unable to be cancelled. I chat with customer service last week and tell them the issue. They say they can't do anything and someone will contact me in a couple of days. 10 days later and nothing. Now I'm mad. I chat with customer service again today and they say they can't do anything about it because my order is processing. All they can do is put in a cancellation request. I doubt a damn thing will happen.

Do they ever offer anymore credit or anything for being ammoying? :smt011
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:56 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Do they ever offer anymore credit or anything for being ammoying? :smt011

They gave me a $10 gift card. Not that I really want to order anything from them after this fiasco. I'll be stunned if they don't send that Blu-ray after I asked for it to be cancelled and I ordered it elsewhere.
User avatar

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:55 pm

Christmas and winter movies back up at DMR. Same as past years.

Also finished Sabrina. What a creepy show it was.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:02 pm

So close to having Olaf's today. It departed from a couple of towns over in the early morning and must have been lost on that journey to my house. Now I won't see it until Tuesday because of the holiday. I guess it's just me and Meg now. :-(
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Anyone in need of a code for Dirty Grandpa?
User avatar

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:38 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:So close to having Olaf's today. It departed from a couple of towns over in the early morning and must have been lost on that journey to my house. Now I won't see it until Tuesday because of the holiday. I guess it's just me and Meg now. :-(

They just struggle delivering stuff to you. Meg is all that looks big ( :-D ) this week I think.
User avatar

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:20 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:So close to having Olaf's today. It departed from a couple of towns over in the early morning and must have been lost on that journey to my house. Now I won't see it until Tuesday because of the holiday. I guess it's just me and Meg now. :-(


Meg looks awesome! Two of my favorite things. Sharks and Jason Statham.
User avatar

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:22 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Anyone in need of a code for Dirty Grandpa?


If it’s for iTunes, surprisingly, I don’t have it. De Niro and Efron....could be decent enough.
User avatar

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:06 pm

RIP Stan Lee

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aXfFjvUgzM
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:15 pm

Who is looking for Megalodon vs Bingbing and The Mechanic?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], GiveWarAChance, HNutz and 15 guests