Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Now part of a nutrituous breakfast!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Hubshoe

expert hobo killer

Postby Hubshoe » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:11 am

hellmutt wrote:
Sent! Still have JP1 and JP3 left.

If no one wants JP's I will take them

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

crazywords

Peanut

Postby crazywords » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:16 am

hellmutt wrote:
Sent!



if you gave identify thief to someone else by mistake ill go with jurassic park 3
User avatar

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:19 am

crazywords wrote:

i never got it


Strange, I sent it again. Please check it.

crazywords

Peanut

Postby crazywords » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:23 am

hellmutt wrote:
Strange, I sent it again. Please check it.



ok i got it now thanks again
User avatar

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:24 am

crazywords wrote:

ok i got it now thanks again


Great! Please let us know when it works for you :)

crazywords

Peanut

Postby crazywords » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:37 am

hellmutt wrote:
Great! Please let us know when it works for you :)



it worked
User avatar

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:20 pm

howgrego wrote:Can i get safe itunes? If available! Thanks


Hi howgrego, please let us know if it worked, thanks!
User avatar

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Hubshoe wrote:If no one wants JP's I will take them

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2


Sent you a PM to see which one you wanted.
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:22 pm

theDevilman wrote:I noticed that Strike Back shows under my Flixster UV and uvvu.com but is not included in my Vudu UV library. I'm assuming that is because it had both UV and Vudu as separate options... so it blocked the UV version from the Vudu library even though Vudu sees the rest of my UV titles?

Does that all makes sense? Holy run-on sentence Batman!
GiveWarAChance wrote:HBO assumes that whoever buys Strike Back would redeem Vudu and Flixster for themselves and not share it three different times. Silly HBO. :lol:
hellmutt wrote:HBO titles redeem separately between UV and VUDU. It's not like it blocked it from VUDU so much as VUDU doesn't have the UV sharing rights. You'll notice if you have an HBO title in VUDU that it does not have the little purple UV logo underneath like most other movies do. Vudu also has a lot of movies (mostly distributed through walmart stores) that redeem in VUDU but are not UV titles.
theDevilman wrote:By the way, thank you everyone for the HBO/Cinemax Vudu/UV info. :)

So here's an interesting development... went to watch an episode of Strike Back today and found this...
"Unavailable for streaming or download on Flixster."

The funny part... when i redeemed it, it was a "Flixster" sponsored UV redemption... WTF!?!? So i can't watch it though Vudu OR Flixster... doh! Man i hate Flixster, lol!
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:27 pm

theDevilman wrote:So here's an interesting development... went to watch an episode of Strike Back today and found this...
"Unavailable for streaming or download on Flixster."

The funny part... when i redeemed it, it was a "Flixster" sponsored UV redemption... WTF!?!? So i can't watch it though Vudu OR Flixster... doh! Man i hate Flixster, lol!

Are you sure you redeemed it last night or did someone else redeem the Flixster version instead of you? What you are saying makes no sense.
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:37 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Are you sure you redeemed it last night or did someone else redeem the Flixster version instead of you? What you are saying makes no sense.
Yes, positive. It doesn't make any sense. Just to double check, though, i went to uvvu.com where it is listed and states, "Acquired Sep 11, 2013 from Flixster".

Actually, i'm pretty sure that it was showing in my Flixster list at the top, originally when i first added it. Now it is showing at the bottom in a sub-section titled "Unavailable for streaming or download on Flixster" along with The Dictator Unrated (from DVD). Or i'm remember it incorrectly.

Seriously strange. :smt102
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:38 pm

I was heading to work today when I found out my turn signals weren't working. Once I got to work I found out my fog lights aren't working and my high beams don't turn on. I checked all the fuses and they are fine. The bulbs are all good too. When I turn on my hazard light the turn signals work fine. When I lock my doors with my remote the turn signals work fine. Fucking car! :smt013
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:39 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I was heading to work today when I found out my turn signals weren't working. Once I got to work I found out my fog lights aren't working and my high beams don't turn on. I checked all the fuses and they are fine. The bulbs are all good too. When I turn on my hazard light the turn signals work fine. When I lock my doors with my remote the turn signals work fine. Fucking car! :smt013

Was it built by Flixster? ;)
User avatar

nat3

Mad Hatter

Postby nat3 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:46 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:New people frighten them.

People in general frighten me. Don't get me started on my own reflection... But really I've been drowning in the ocean of tediousness and monotony called my life. :/ Happy belated birthday Dodekain!
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:49 pm

What's even more funny, uvvu.com has a little link that states "Access from provider" with a "watch" button. When i click it, it just takes me back to my Flixster list where i can't watch it... doh!

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BarrySagittarius, cbikle, GLX, Google [Bot], HNutz, IvCNuB4, sdsichero, Spacedog, VaderTheTrader and 66 guests