Sunday, May 1, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Good enough for government work!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:25 pm

theDevilman wrote:What's even more funny, uvvu.com has a little link that states "Access from provider" with a "watch" button. When i click it, it just takes me back to my Flixster list where i can't watch it... doh!


There's a lot of stuff in my flixster account that says I own it but it can't be streamed. Does it show up at the very bottom of your flixster collection in a separated area?
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:43 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Are you sure you redeemed it last night or did someone else redeem the Flixster version instead of you? What you are saying makes no sense.


If someone else redeemed the flixster portion he would not have been able to redeem it. He would have gotten the max authorization message where you know a code has been used.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:50 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
If someone else redeemed the flixster portion he would not have been able to redeem it. He would have gotten the max authorization message where you know a code has been used.

I wasn't sure if he redeemed it or just thought that he did and someone else beat him to the punch. :smt102
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:14 am

theDevilman wrote:What's even more funny, uvvu.com has a little link that states "Access from provider" with a "watch" button. When i click it, it just takes me back to my Flixster list where i can't watch it... doh!


You otherwise might want to file a support ticket with Flixster but you should probably get GWAC to send you a pic of the code slip for when they want to verify.
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:03 am

Yes, it shows at the bottom of the Flixster list under "Unavailable for streaming or download on Flixster". I did a lot of Googling and found at least one other case of something like this. It was where someone had redeemed a code and could watch it, then one day, poof, on the can't watch list.

I'll file a ticket with Flixster if i can figure it out. Not that i expect much from them.
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:15 am

Ok, i filed a support request with Flixster...
I just entered a UV code just the other day THROUGH Flixster. It is a digital copy that appears to have even been sponsored by Flixster. The redeeming page said "UltraViolet Copy via Flixster" and even had your logo. See here:
http://www.cinemaxselect.com/ecopy/sele ... E12ACCEA11

However, i can't watch it because it is under "Unavailable for streaming or download on Flixster". How is this even possible?


The generic "will this help for now" response i got was this...
Why can't I watch all of my UltraViolet movies on Flixster?

Movies that have not yet been made available for streaming or download on Flixster are listed at the bottom of your collection page. We are working to make these titles available directly through Flixster as soon as possible, and apologize for any inconvenience.


Hope to get a real answer soon. Oh well, maybe it will be added to the actual watch list soon.
User avatar

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:05 am

It did that for Fringe, Chuck, and Cabin in the Woods on me, too. After awhile though they just showed back up and I was able to view them.
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:14 am

Glacier16 wrote:It did that for Fringe, Chuck, and Cabin in the Woods on me, too. After awhile though they just showed back up and I was able to view them.

Good to know. :)
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:15 am

theDevilman wrote:Yes, it shows at the bottom of the Flixster list under "Unavailable for streaming or download on Flixster". I did a lot of Googling and found at least one other case of something like this. It was where someone had redeemed a code and could watch it, then one day, poof, on the can't watch list.

I'll file a ticket with Flixster if i can figure it out. Not that i expect much from them.


Flixster is usually really fast with customer support opposed to vudu that is completely useless
User avatar

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:47 am

I sent JP1 to Hubshoe, no word back yet but that means I still have JP3 iTunes (SD) available.
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Flixster has already resolved this for me. Awesome!

And thank you again GiveWarAChance!
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:30 pm

theDevilman wrote:Flixster has already resolved this for me. Awesome!

And thank you again GiveWarAChance!

Good news for you. Bad news for me. My car parts won't come in until Monday afternoon and it's going to cost me $430. Bye money, it was nice knowing you.
User avatar

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:33 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Good news for you. Bad news for me. My car parts won't come in until Monday afternoon and it's going to cost me $430. Bye money, it was nice knowing you.

That sucks! :(

KAAAHHHHHHHN!
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:31 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Good news for you. Bad news for me. My car parts won't come in until Monday afternoon and it's going to cost me $430. Bye money, it was nice knowing you.


What's wrong this time? Exhaust issues again?
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:43 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
What's wrong this time? Exhaust issues again?

No turn signals, fog lights, high beams or windshield wipers. I need a new headlight switch. The exhaust pipe is brand new and set me back $420 last month. I can't wait to see next months damage. :-(

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: avengingtitan, GiveWarAChance, Google [Bot], HNutz, McMonkey Nut, Mister Babadook, Sarahroo and 49 guests