Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 201 posts
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:22 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:You must be judged by the tribunal for your sins. Lucky for you I am not part of it. I don't like to get my hands dirty. Plus I'm a lazy fuck. VaderTheTrader, Hellmutt, Bazdaman and Carkey get to judge you. The last guy who was punished got five years in Lawrence building shrines. Good luck.

Thus begins our judgement:

http://youtu.be/ejizOV-IQEM

Advertisement

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Liked in: 827 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:26 pm

I would like to bring this evidence forward against theDevilman.

theDevilman wrote:Ha! At the risk of setting off GiveWarAChance, ;) my Wife blows JLaw out of the water... So she is never left waiting. :smt007

theDevilman
Post Whore

Liked in: 40 posts

Postby theDevilman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:31 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I would like to bring this evidence forward against theDevilman.

I told you you wouldn't have to look far, lol!

My movies starts later than i thought, i here to defend myself for a short while! Wait... I think i should probably plead the 5th! lol
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

theDevilman
Post Whore

Postby theDevilman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:32 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Thus begins our judgement:

HA! Awesome clip choice!

Wait... why am i excited..? Was that a guilty verdict? Doh!
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:32 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I would like to bring this evidence forward against theDevilman.

The evidence is indisputable!!!

Ps......I wish I knew how to embed a YouTube video rather than just post a link........

theDevilman
Post Whore

Postby theDevilman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:40 pm

So it's ok to respectfully admire the JLaw but not to ogle, drool or be tempted by said JLaw?

Then the Wife and i are both guilty. Wait... i mean.. not guilty!

Uh, would it help if i said she was related? No, that makes it worse... and creepy... Would it help if i said i wore glasses? Eh... i don't... hmmmm..?

P.S. My Wife is hotter. :-D

...Guilty!!!!!!!!! lol
Last edited by theDevilman on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-theDevilman

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:41 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
The evidence is indisputable!!!

Ps......I wish I knew how to embed a YouTube video rather than just post a link........

I don't know how to do it from my iPad. My PC is no problem.

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:42 pm

theDevilman wrote:So it's ok to respectfully admire the JLaw but not to ogle, drool or be tempted by said JLaw?

Then the Wife and i are both guilty. Wait... i mean.. not guilty!

Uh, would it help if i said she was related? No, that makes it worse... and creepy... Would it help if i said i wore glasses? Eh... i don't... hmmmm..?

P.S. My Wife is hotter. :-D

...Guilty!!!!!!!!! lol

:shock:

P.S. Blacklisted!

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

hellmutt
Garbage Collector

Liked in: 19 posts

Postby hellmutt » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:27 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:You must be judged by the tribunal for your sins. Lucky for you I am not part of it. I don't like to get my hands dirty. Plus I'm a lazy fuck. VaderTheTrader, Hellmutt, Bazdaman and Carkey get to judge you. The last guy who was punished got five years in Lawrence building shrines. Good luck.

In order to make amends, you need to say 10 Hail JLaws, one 'Our Father GiveWarAChance', and one 'Glory Be to the Outhouse'. You also must post naked pics of your supposedly hot wife. She must be holding up a sign that says "Jennifer Lawrence is hotter than me'. Finally, please write a 200 word mini-essay on humility and beauty. Thus shall be your penance.

Of course, the other judges may impose other sentences at their discretion. All sentences must be carried out in their entirety.

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:43 pm

hellmutt wrote:
In order to make amends, you need to say 10 Hail JLaws, one 'Our Father GiveWarAChance', and one 'Glory Be to the Outhouse'. You also must post naked pics of your supposedly hot wife. She must be holding up a sign that says "Jennifer Lawrence is hotter than me'. Finally, please write a 200 word mini-essay on humility and beauty. Thus shall be your penance.

Of course, the other judges may impose other sentences at their discretion. All sentences must be carried out in their entirety.

Yaaaaaaaa...........I'm down with that penance. Once it is completed in entirety you have satisfied Hellmutt & myself.

Beware though...........Carkey will probably demand you streak naked across the field of a major sporting event while in progress........
Of course you'll have to paint "JLaw forever" on your back or something as well, knowing Carkey

theDevilman
Post Whore

Postby theDevilman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:20 am

I'm back. Not sure that is a good thing. What have i gotten myself into?? :smt011 lol

-theDevilman

bazdaman
Flying Mongoose

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby bazdaman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:06 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Yaaaaaaaa...........I'm down with that penance. Once it is completed in entirety you have satisfied Hellmutt & myself.

Beware though...........Carkey will probably demand you streak naked across the field of a major sporting event while in progress........
Of course you'll have to paint "JLaw forever" on your back or something as well, knowing Carkey

Hmmmm I like the idea of public humiliation

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:37 am

hellmutt wrote:

I knew I chose wisely in you. That seems like a fair punishment.

Sarahroo wrote:Dear JLaw, please forgive theDevilman as he does not understand your goodness and grace. I do not believe he intends blasphemy. I believe he honestly stumbles into it like a foot in a pile of dog poo while walking through the park. Do not hold against him that which he does not intend. This I ask in JLaw's grace.

You are wise in the ways of JLaw. Soon you could find yourself in the tribunal. There is no greater honor in this thread. Pray before your JLaw shrine and I think you shall receive the blessing. The tribunal needs a fifth member. Five people to pass judgement upon the wicked theDevilman.

Sarahroo
cheese

Liked in: 198 posts

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:50 am

Ohhhh Noooooo! :smt011 Is this where the unforeseen person stands up in the courtroom, crying woefully, begging for his mercy and forgiveness???? Please oh please just one more chance????

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum