Sunday, June 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Guest-starring Wolverine's cold, dead corpse!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Ohhhh Noooooo! :smt011 Is this where the unforeseen person stands up in the courtroom, crying woefully, begging for his mercy and forgiveness???? Please oh please just one more chance????

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Any other Coke fiends on here besides theDevilman? I have nine reward codes to give to somebody.

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:44 pm

I have a Digital Copy code for Oblivion that -should- work for iTunes. My Sister gave it to me. I used the iTunes but the UV didn't work. Universal issued me a new code. (I used the UV from the new code and there -should- be an iTunes portion.) Not that it is an amazing code or anything, but i'll turn it into a small contest.

If you want it, let me know. Members from whom i've gotten codes get 3 entries, other major contributors (either from sharing or just conversationally) get 2 entries, everyone else gets 1 entry.

I'll pick a winner sometime late tonight. Good luck. :)

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:56 pm

theDevilman wrote:I have a Digital Copy code for Oblivion that -should- work for iTunes. My Sister gave it to me. I used the iTunes but the UV didn't work. Universal issued me a new code. (I used the UV from the new code and there -should- be an iTunes portion.) Not that it is an amazing code or anything, but i'll turn it into a small contest.

If you want it, let me know. Members from whom i've gotten codes get 3 entries, other major contributors (either from sharing or just conversationally) get 2 entries, everyone else gets 1 entry.

By my experience giving away iTunes codes isn't so easy on this forum since there are only a limited amount of iTunes users on here which is why you've gotten most of the recent codes I've given away.
I bet TheWolverine pops up to take it. Haven't seen him around much lately.

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:57 pm

Let's see who's fast and furious here on this forum ...

Fast and Furious 6 UV (UK)

AELLPGHV8F55

Go go go!

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:05 pm

bazdaman wrote:Let's see who's fast and furious here on this forum ...

Fast and Furious 6 UV (UK)

AELLPGHV8F55

Go go go!

I gave it a shot. Said it was already redeemed. Thank you, though. :)

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Carkey / Vader since you guys collect DMR points, do you know if you can redeem UK DMR codes in the US? If you do, I might have some up for grabs tomorrow!

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:08 pm

bazdaman wrote:Carkey / Vader since you guys collect DMR points, do you know if you can redeem UK DMR codes in the US? If you do, I might have some up for grabs tomorrow!

I collect them, too. ;) With 3 kids how can we not? :D

Not sure if you can. Maybe via VPN if you can't do it by default?

-edit-
I looked it up. Looks like you can't by default. Not sure if a VPN would work or not, yet.

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:13 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
By my experience giving away iTunes codes isn't so easy on this forum since there are only a limited amount of iTunes users on here which is why you've gotten most of the recent codes I've given away.
I bet TheWolverine pops up to take it. Haven't seen him around much lately.

Ok, thank you. If there are no takers i'll just leave the offer open for a few days.

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:17 pm

theDevilman wrote:I have a Digital Copy code for Oblivion that -should- work for iTunes. My Sister gave it to me. I used the iTunes but the UV didn't work. Universal issued me a new code. (I used the UV from the new code and there -should- be an iTunes portion.) Not that it is an amazing code or anything, but i'll turn it into a small contest.

If you created the thread do you get 4 entries? :P

If I don't see anyone claim the Coke rewards in a few hours I'll just send them off to theDevilman. I just wanted to give someone else a shot at them.

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:32 pm

bazdaman wrote:Carkey / Vader since you guys collect DMR points, do you know if you can redeem UK DMR codes in the US? If you do, I might have some up for grabs tomorrow!

Not sure on that one

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:34 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:If you created the thread do you get 4 entries? :P

If I don't see anyone claim the Coke rewards in a few hours I'll just send them off to theDevilman. I just wanted to give someone else a shot at them.

Yes, 4 entries for it being in your house. :)

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:35 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:If you created the thread do you get 4 entries? :P

I believe only EvilOne uses them besides TheDevilMan

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:42 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:

I'm pretty sure I saw Hellmutt grab some before.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:45 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:

Evil, Devil, even Darth Vader... why is this thread full of villains?

leave a comment with facebook