Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 360 posts

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Ohhhh Noooooo! :smt011 Is this where the unforeseen person stands up in the courtroom, crying woefully, begging for his mercy and forgiveness???? Please oh please just one more chance????

Advertisement

GiveWarAChance
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 1440 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Any other Coke fiends on here besides theDevilman? I have nine reward codes to give to somebody.

theDevilman
cheese

Liked in: 102 posts

Postby theDevilman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:44 pm

I have a Digital Copy code for Oblivion that -should- work for iTunes. My Sister gave it to me. I used the iTunes but the UV didn't work. Universal issued me a new code. (I used the UV from the new code and there -should- be an iTunes portion.) Not that it is an amazing code or anything, but i'll turn it into a small contest.

If you want it, let me know. Members from whom i've gotten codes get 3 entries, other major contributors (either from sharing or just conversationally) get 2 entries, everyone else gets 1 entry.

I'll pick a winner sometime late tonight. Good luck. :)
Looking for Digital Comics: Rocket Raccoon (2014) #1; Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1; Amazing Spider-Man (2014) #1.3; Thor #2.
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

VaderTheTrader
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 312 posts
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:56 pm

theDevilman wrote:I have a Digital Copy code for Oblivion that -should- work for iTunes. My Sister gave it to me. I used the iTunes but the UV didn't work. Universal issued me a new code. (I used the UV from the new code and there -should- be an iTunes portion.) Not that it is an amazing code or anything, but i'll turn it into a small contest.

If you want it, let me know. Members from whom i've gotten codes get 3 entries, other major contributors (either from sharing or just conversationally) get 2 entries, everyone else gets 1 entry.

By my experience giving away iTunes codes isn't so easy on this forum since there are only a limited amount of iTunes users on here which is why you've gotten most of the recent codes I've given away.
I bet TheWolverine pops up to take it. Haven't seen him around much lately.

bazdaman
Flying Mongoose

Liked in: 4 posts

Postby bazdaman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:57 pm

Let's see who's fast and furious here on this forum ...

Fast and Furious 6 UV (UK)

AELLPGHV8F55

Go go go!

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:05 pm

bazdaman wrote:Let's see who's fast and furious here on this forum ...

Fast and Furious 6 UV (UK)

AELLPGHV8F55

Go go go!

I gave it a shot. Said it was already redeemed. Thank you, though. :)
Looking for Digital Comics: Rocket Raccoon (2014) #1; Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1; Amazing Spider-Man (2014) #1.3; Thor #2.
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

bazdaman
Flying Mongoose

Liked in: 4 posts

Postby bazdaman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Carkey / Vader since you guys collect DMR points, do you know if you can redeem UK DMR codes in the US? If you do, I might have some up for grabs tomorrow!

theDevilman
cheese

Re:

Postby theDevilman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:08 pm

bazdaman wrote:Carkey / Vader since you guys collect DMR points, do you know if you can redeem UK DMR codes in the US? If you do, I might have some up for grabs tomorrow!

I collect them, too. ;) With 3 kids how can we not? :D

Not sure if you can. Maybe via VPN if you can't do it by default?

-edit-
I looked it up. Looks like you can't by default. Not sure if a VPN would work or not, yet.

-theDevilman

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:13 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
By my experience giving away iTunes codes isn't so easy on this forum since there are only a limited amount of iTunes users on here which is why you've gotten most of the recent codes I've given away.
I bet TheWolverine pops up to take it. Haven't seen him around much lately.

Ok, thank you. If there are no takers i'll just leave the offer open for a few days.

-theDevilman

GiveWarAChance
Zombie Guard

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:17 pm

theDevilman wrote:I have a Digital Copy code for Oblivion that -should- work for iTunes. My Sister gave it to me. I used the iTunes but the UV didn't work. Universal issued me a new code. (I used the UV from the new code and there -should- be an iTunes portion.) Not that it is an amazing code or anything, but i'll turn it into a small contest.

If you created the thread do you get 4 entries? :P

If I don't see anyone claim the Coke rewards in a few hours I'll just send them off to theDevilman. I just wanted to give someone else a shot at them.

VaderTheTrader
Great Scott!!!

Re:

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:32 pm

bazdaman wrote:Carkey / Vader since you guys collect DMR points, do you know if you can redeem UK DMR codes in the US? If you do, I might have some up for grabs tomorrow!

Not sure on that one

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:34 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:If you created the thread do you get 4 entries? :P

If I don't see anyone claim the Coke rewards in a few hours I'll just send them off to theDevilman. I just wanted to give someone else a shot at them.

Yes, 4 entries for it being in your house. :)

-theDevilman

VaderTheTrader
Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:35 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:If you created the thread do you get 4 entries? :P

I believe only EvilOne uses them besides TheDevilMan

GiveWarAChance
Zombie Guard

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:42 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:

I'm pretty sure I saw Hellmutt grab some before.

Arion
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 124 posts
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

Postby Arion » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:45 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:

Evil, Devil, even Darth Vader... why is this thread full of villains?
Last edited by Arion on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum