Tuesday, September 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We're the god damn Outhousers."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:24 pm

:-D lol kidding on the cousin thing but thank ya

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:27 pm

theDevilman wrote:Hey cuz. ;) Welcome. :D

:drunk

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:29 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote::-D lol kidding on the cousin thing but thank ya

I don't blame you for not wanting to be theDevilman's cousin. :lol:

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:34 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I don't blame you for not wanting to be theDevilman's cousin. :lol:

:smt102 uh oh should i be worried?!?

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:40 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I don't blame you for not wanting to be theDevilman's cousin. :lol:
lol

LivingDeadGrl wrote: :smt102 uh oh should i be worried?!?
Mwha ha haaa! ;)

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:40 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote: :smt102 uh oh should i be worried?!?

Worried? No.
Terrified? Yes.

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Don't know why they keep locked doors around here. Nobody wants in, and ain't nobody gettin' out.

:smt006

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:04 pm

I couldn't bring myself to buy the Great Gatsby for $8. I bought Lego Lord of the Rings for $10 instead. Now the world is a better place.

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Anyone want to try to redeem the Flixster portion of True Blood Season 4? iTunes was redeemed when I got it and I redeemed Vudu so I think Flixster may work.
Code sent to EvilOne. Good luck.

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Anyone want to try to redeem the Flixster portion of True Blood Season 4? iTunes was redeemed when I got it and I redeemed Vudu so I think Flixster may work.

Yes, please! :D

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Anyone want to try to redeem the Flixster portion of True Blood Season 4? iTunes was redeemed when I got it and I redeemed Vudu so I think Flixster may work.

I'll try please

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Someone's been getting their True Blood fix lately.

And changed their avatar.

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:50 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I couldn't bring myself to buy the Great Gatsby for $8. I bought Lego Lord of the Rings for $10 instead. Now the world is a better place.

Lego games and videos just rock!!!

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:53 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Lego games and videos just rock!!!

You have just just become my favorite poster. Amazon is having one of their lightning deals on Lego Marvel Superheroes this week. I'm hoping to pick that game up on the cheap.

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:55 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:You have just just become my favorite poster. Amazon is having one of their lightning deals on Lego Marvel Superheroes this week. I'm hoping to pick that game up on the cheap.

I love the Lego games. They did a great job on them. Wasn't fond of Lego Batman 2 but I loved the rest. Specially Pirates. Great great games!! I heard they are doing a Lego Hobbit too.

leave a comment with facebook