Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Liked in: 628 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Re: Free Ultraviolet and digital copy movies

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:24 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
She sure as hell did, but at least I ordered the TV for myself, provided UPS is charged with its delivery, if it's a laser ship deal I'm curious if I'll ever see it or if I'll find the box in the road with broken glass & plastic inside after they toss it out without even slowing down like a paperboy!

GoodLuck with the comic store!

I guess the new TV makes it worth getting dragged around to stores. I'm sure the Laser Ship guy will just keep the TV for himself. Maybe the second TV will get to you.

I really shouldn't even go to the comic shop. Most people would probably think the Surface, 25 movies and 4 video games was more than enough. I have some serious issues.

Advertisement

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 171 posts
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:39 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I guess the new TV makes it worth getting dragged around to stores. I'm sure the Laser Ship guy will just keep the TV for himself. Maybe the second TV will get to you.

I really shouldn't even go to the comic shop. Most people would probably think the Surface, 25 movies and 4 video games was more than enough. I have some serious issues.

Serious issues are being an alcoholic, a degenerate gambler or something along those lines. Nothing wrong with loving technology, movies, video games & comics!

Chuck Bartowski would approve...........at least in the 1st couple of seasons anyway.

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:43 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Serious issues are being an alcoholic, a degenerate gambler or something along those lines. Nothing wrong with loving technology, movies, video games & comics!

Chuck Bartowski would approve...........at least in the 1st couple of seasons anyway.

Chuck? Damn, I miss that show. :-(

I think a lot of people would think I have some serious spending issues. I'm buying all of this stuff while my winter coat has a broken zipper, my shoes are falling to pieces, and my clothes are worn out. I know my priorities. :lol:

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:55 am

I'm still hoping for an eventual Chuck movie.

Good to see that you have your priorities in the right order. The same cannot be said for TheDevilMan as we all know..............family 1st? Wife is hotter than JLaw?............

poor misguided soul

theDevilman
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 26 posts

Postby theDevilman » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:13 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:I'm still hoping for an eventual Chuck movie.

Good to see that you have your priorities in the right order. The same cannot be said for TheDevilMan as we all know..............family 1st? Wife is hotter than JLaw?............

poor misguided soul

I know right!? Lol. I wonder if there is a support group for that? ;)
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:31 am

theDevilman wrote:I know right!? Lol. I wonder if there is a support group for that? ;)

We are here to help you & set you on the right path

The 1st step is admitting you have a problem

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:38 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
We are here to help you & set you on the right path

The 1st step is admitting you have a problem

He might be a lost cause. I think he's beyond our help.

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:52 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:He might be a lost cause. I think he's beyond our help.

Yes, you could be right.
The JLaw vs wife opinion shows advanced delusions. He may be too far gone

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:01 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Yes, you could be right.
The JLaw vs wife opinion shows advanced delusions. He may be too far gone

What kind of person doesn't even own The Hunger Games and Winter's Bone? :roll: I think even JLaw herself would admit that theDevilman is a lost cause.

I can't wait to see out of all the sites I placed orders on who is the slowest. I hope to get my Surface in quickly. I'm sick of my iPad 1. I wish I could find someone to sell it to.

Sarahroo
cheese

Liked in: 160 posts

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:16 am

:smt006 Holy smokes. It seems like I missed a wild day for everyone yesterday! :drunk It seems like holiday weekend joyousness is occurring. Happy Black Friday to all. :smt026

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:29 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:What kind of person doesn't even own The Hunger Games and Winter's Bone? :roll: I think even JLaw herself would admit that theDevilman is a lost cause.

I can't wait to see out of all the sites I placed orders on who is the slowest. I hope to get my Surface in quickly. I'm sick of my iPad 1. I wish I could find someone to sell it to.

Has your original ipad 1 battery lasted all this time? I think there are specific websites that buy old iPhones and iPads but I'd go with eBay probably or craigslist if you want to get robbed.
My wife's cousin was selling an old iPhone on craigslist, guy comes in a car, says the phone looks good but he needs to go to get the money from his grandmother, says come with me it's just 5 minutes away, the idiot gets in the car & the guy takes him to a house and says go knock on that door. My grandmother is there and will give you the money at the door, I'm just going to make sure this works. Idiot cousin goes to front door, knocks, old lady opens, guy with phone drives off fast, old lady doesn't know anything about the guy or money for a phone and idiot cousin walks home after literally being taken for a ride!

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:10 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Has your original ipad 1 battery lasted all this time? I think there are specific websites that buy old iPhones and iPads but I'd go with eBay probably or craigslist if you want to get robbed.
My wife's cousin was selling an old iPhone on craigslist, guy comes in a car, says the phone looks good but he needs to go to get the money from his grandmother, says come with me it's just 5 minutes away, the idiot gets in the car & the guy takes him to a house and says go knock on that door. My grandmother is there and will give you the money at the door, I'm just going to make sure this works. Idiot cousin goes to front door, knocks, old lady opens, guy with phone drives off fast, old lady doesn't know anything about the guy or money for a phone and idiot cousin walks home after literally being taken for a ride!

:lol:

My battery is fine. Safari is constantly crashing on me. I don't know if it's because the iPad 1 doesn't run on the new operating system or what. Apps are slow to load too. My parents have the same problem with their iPads. They're getting Kindles for Christmas.

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:30 am

I've got the ipad 3 and I've noticed a few bugs lately. I'm hoping its because I haven't installed the most recent update. I'll probably do that later today.

GiveWarAChance
penile prisoner

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:38 am

I need to get some damn sleep. Stopped in the comic shop this morning. Managed to get 89 comic books for $98. I'm drained.

hellmutt
Garbage Collector

Liked in: 17 posts

Postby hellmutt » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:24 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I need to get some damn sleep. Stopped in the comic shop this morning. Managed to get 89 comic books for $98. I'm drained.

That seems like a good price! For me the hunt is half the fun :)

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum