Wednesday, August 31, 2016 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not Newsarama!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:37 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
His opinion is his opinion but I'll wait a couple of days to find out the most popular consensus in regards to the movie. Interesting you would say break a claw off though....

That's where you are mistaken. His opinion is the opinion. He is TheWolverine. Who else's opinion matters more? I thought it was pretty good. Obviously I was wrong.
User avatar

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:58 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:That way if theDevilman does send you a PM you can say someone beat him to it? :P Smart thinking. :wink:



Sarahroo wrote:
Actually it was because I was walking away for awhile but you bring up a very interesting side benefit.... :smt102 :groucho:

Doh! Lol...

PM on its way... ;)

Thank you again for the movie GWAC. :)
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:36 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:That's where you are mistaken. His opinion is the opinion. He is TheWolverine. Who else's opinion matters more? I thought it was pretty good. Obviously I was wrong.


But consider this: if the Wolverine was a real person rather than a comic book super hero knowing him and his personality the way we do as he is typically depicted, wouldn't he be scornful & critical of the movie anyways regardless of its quality. Given this perhaps the real Wolverine's opinion & TheWolverine's opinion should be considered (overly crabby & too negative) therefore be nullified like a grading curve in school........... Therefore the most glaringly positive review (yours perhaps also be stricken from the record)

Let the council of the illustrious members of the thread pass final judgement as they did upon imposing sentence on TheDevilMan for his JLaw heresy..............which by the way he never made penance for Hellmutt's stipulation I might add........
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:46 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:Let the council of the illustrious members of the thread pass final judgement as they did upon imposing sentence on TheDevilMan for his JLaw heresy..............which by the way he never made penance for Hellmutt's stipulation I might add........

Punishment will be handed down to theDevilman! No more codes for this week. We do not taking JLaw sinning lightly in this thread. Nor do we take ignoring of the high council's sentence lightly. Let this be a valuable lesson to you all. All hail JLaw!
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:01 am

All hail JLaw!!!

(Performs special JLaw salute so intricate & advanced in its series of motions that it is only able to be recreated in its entirety by GiveWarAChance, VaderTheTrader, Hellmutt on a good day, Sarahroo Occasionally, Carkey once a year & an entire village of blue body painted savages in the region of Lawrence.)
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:11 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:All hail JLaw!!!

(Performs special JLaw salute so intricate & advanced in its series of motions that it is only able to be recreated in its entirety by GiveWarAChance, VaderTheTrader, Hellmutt on a good day, Sarahroo Occasionally, Carkey once a year & an entire village of blue body painted savages in the region of Lawrence.)

I knew Bazdaman couldn't do the salute! What is he doing on the council?
User avatar

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:23 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I knew Bazdaman couldn't do the salute! What is he doing on the council?


My wife will kill me for saluting another woman other than her :(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:29 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I knew Bazdaman couldn't do the salute! What is he doing on the council?


Don't you remember he was given honorary placement on account of his attempt to make the proper salute & the severe beating he suffered at the hands of his wife just for trying.....

If I remember correctly it involved a baseball bat & his wife aiming at the wrong type of balls then a baseball bat was originally intended for
User avatar

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:10 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:That way if theDevilman does send you a PM you can say someone beat him to it? :P Smart thinking. :wink:

Lord Vader beat TheDevilman by a couple of hours.
User avatar

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:12 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:All hail JLaw!!!

(Performs special JLaw salute so intricate & advanced in its series of motions that it is only able to be recreated in its entirety by GiveWarAChance, VaderTheTrader, Hellmutt on a good day, Sarahroo Occasionally, Carkey once a year & an entire village of blue body painted savages in the region of Lawrence.)

Praise her name (curtsies accordingly)
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:17 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:All hail JLaw!!!



Powerful indeed is her magic...


Image
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:01 am

Sarahroo wrote:Lord Vader beat TheDevilman by a couple of hours.


Thanks Sarahroo! I was expecting it not to work since I had previously tried to get in from GWAC but that one required an .xml or disc & was expired. However your code must be newer since it worked & didn't require a disc. Much appreciated!
User avatar

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:28 am

Lord Simian wrote:

Powerful indeed is her magic...


Image


:lol: :lol:
User avatar

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:23 pm

I have the following available if anyone wants. I don't think they need discs but I am not 100% sure. Up to you. Choose one-

The Wolverine- DC
Worlds End- DC
User avatar

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:33 pm

Glacier16 wrote:I have the following available if anyone wants. I don't think they need discs but I am not 100% sure. Up to you. Choose one-

The Wolverine- DC
Worlds End- DC

Would love to try The Wolverine please. Thank you!

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GiveWarAChance and 23 guests