Saturday, November 17, 2018 • Evening Edition • "For when life fails you."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:08 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I don't like Seether because they are too damn light. I don't care what country a band comes from. I listen to bands from Finland, Sweden, Moldova, Greece, Great Britain, Japan, Canada, etc... I was joking about not liking them because they're Canadian. :wink:

Oh, and your banned. :P

Fine by me. Won't change my mind on Seether, Theory, Rob Zombie, Nickelback, Evans Blue, Paramore, Flyleaf, 10 Years, and even Nickelback. I love them all :)

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:30 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:

Fine by me. Won't change my mind on Seether, Theory, Rob Zombie, Nickelback, Evans Blue, Paramore, Flyleaf, 10 Years, and even Nickelback. I love them all :)

Nickelback ? :lol:

You should like those bands. They were made for women. Seriously, I don't find any of those bands particularly talented. To each their own though.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:30 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:

While I too like many of the bands you name I do find it ironic that at that moment the moniker under your avatar just changed to indicate you may have some hearing problems. 8) It appears Lord Simian is always watching and makes changes at opportune times. :groucho:

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Sarahroo wrote:While I too like many of the bands you name I do find it ironic that at that moment the moniker under your avatar just changed to indicate you may have some hearing problems. 8)

I rest my case. :lol:

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Ohhhhh well. I've spent my whole life being made fun of at home and in school so it doesn't bother me.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:51 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Ohhhhh well. I've spent my whole life being made fun of at home and in school so it doesn't bother me.

I'm not making fun of you just because I don't like the music you listen to. Who cares what I think? Listen to what you enjoy. I know most people can't stand my music. It doesn't bother me one bit.

EvilOne

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby EvilOne » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:56 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:

I like a few of Nickelback's songs ("Savin' Me"- cool vid as well, "Rockstar", "How You Remind Me") and "Remedy" by Seether.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:22 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:

No love for Shirley Manson & Garbage?

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Just finished The Family. Pretty good film

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:41 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Way to rub it in my face that you have friends. :cry:

:-(

I knew there was a reason why VaderTheTrader, Hellmutt and Bazdaman were my favorites.

I feel honoured to be included in that sentence of yours :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

acousticgorilla

Mad Hatter

Postby acousticgorilla » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:01 am

bazdaman wrote:
Thank you gwac :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

You dont by chance still have the percy jackson UV up for grabs do you?

Andrew Pinnick

FACEBOOKTron

Postby Andrew Pinnick » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:01 am

are these gone? i have yet to get my first code anywhere :(

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:53 am

acousticgorilla wrote:You dont by chance still have the percy jackson UV up for grabs do you?

Sadly, I think it's gone. Keeping my fingers crossed to come across a UV code for it myself. Looks like a good movie.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Fast 6 code possible UV possible dc, haven't tested it.
Anyone interested?

Balboa1

Whippersnapper

Postby Balboa1 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:45 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Fast 6 code possible UV possible dc, haven't tested it.
Anyone interested?

I'm interested.

leave a comment with facebook