Monday, February 19, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Be glad we're not indoors."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:20 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Black Sails. Yes!

I would ask people about Game of Thrones Season 3 but obviously no one would want that.

Whoa now hold on big fella! :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026
That's another story altogether on GOT3!

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Sarahroo wrote:While I am just itching to say yes for something that massive, I just do not see us watching it all so would rather defer to someone else for the win. :smt017 But if it requires a contest to go for it may I still jump in as I like them very much! :smt026 if I would win I would gladly pass the code for someone else. :D

I might open it up for everyone with some sort of contest. It depends on how many people are interested in it. I only have three people right now and I know I'll have at least two codes for it. If you won the contest how would you decide who to give your code to?

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:21 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Black Sails. Yes!

I would ask people about Game of Thrones Season 3 but obviously no one would want that.

Very shrewd of you to realize that no one would want Game of Thrones season 3, I however will gladly take it given the already established lack of interest amongst the others!

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:24 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I might open it up for everyone with some sort of contest. It depends on how many people are interested in it. I only have three people right now and I know I'll have at least two codes for it. If you won the contest how would you decide who to give your code to?

If the contest would result in an obvious person who is absolutely in next place I would give it to that person. Otherwise something random. :smt102

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:25 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Very shrewd of you to realize that no one would want Game of Thrones season 3, I however will gladly take it given the already established lack of interest amongst the others!

But...hey. Bu.sputter...cough.....cough sputter
Ummmm..............yeah me too! :smt006

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Sarahroo wrote:But...hey. Bu.sputter...cough.....cough sputter
Ummmm..............yeah me too! :smt006

(VaderTheTrader loudly coughs in hopes of drowning out Sarahroo's appeal)

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:42 pm

Here's the deal with Game of Thrones. I know for a fact my brother will also be getting it the day it comes out. I probably won't be able to get his code until the weekend. HBO usually allows their shows to be redeemed three times. That would mean I can give it out to six people. What would be the best way to choose who the six people would be? I know some people do not use iTunes on here. Glacier16 wouldn't have to be in the mix. I know Lord Simian likes Game of Thrones and I want to give him one of the six. What say you people? You guys decide.

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Yeah! If the HBO 3 times thing is true I could give you my codes as well after I've redeemed them once.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:46 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Here's the deal with Game of Thrones. I know for a fact my brother will also be getting it the day it comes out. I probably won't be able to get his code until the weekend. HBO usually allows their shows to be redeemed three times. That would mean I can give it out to six people. What would be the best way to choose who the six people would be? I know some people do not use iTunes on here. Glacier16 wouldn't have to be in the mix. I know Lord Simian likes Game of Thrones and I want to give him one of the six. What say you people? You guys decide.

You mean fight it out street brawl style?

Sounds good to me.........
(whips out light saber)

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:51 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
You mean fight it out street brawl style?

Sounds good to me.........
(whips out light saber)

Or use a randomizer so no crying in those same streets (bounces around angelically singing lalalaaaaaaa) :smt007

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Or use a randomizer so no crying in those same streets (bounces around angelically singing lalalaaaaaaa) :smt007

Well I guess that would work but somehow doesn't quite seem as fun

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Or use a randomizer so no crying in those same streets (bounces around angelically singing lalalaaaaaaa) :smt007

Sarahroo comes to the rescue again!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:04 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:

We all love Game of Thrones.

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Who's name do I put into the randomizer? What happens if it picks someone for the iTunes copy and they don't use iTunes? What happens if the randomizer picks TheWolverine's name five times? What happens if I just pretend to make it random and then just pick my favorites? What happens if I pick your name and then Carkey tries to kiss your ass to get your code? What happens when a shark attacks a polar bear?

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Arion wrote:
We all love Game of Thrones.

I know..........
(Reluctantly puts light saber away)

leave a comment with facebook