Monday, October 22, 2018 • Evening Edition • "The number two comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:18 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Who's name do I put into the randomizer? What happens if it picks someone for the iTunes copy and they don't use iTunes? What happens if the randomizer picks TheWolverine's name five times? What happens if I just pretend to make it random and then just pick my favorites? What happens if I pick your name and then Carkey tries to kiss your ass to get your code? What happens when a shark attacks a polar bear?

(Whips out Light Saber again)

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:18 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Well I guess that would work but somehow doesn't quite seem as fun

Trying to think of the whole karma thing, those who have given more get more shots. Vader comes to mind first. Maybe he gets two points. This would be at sole and unknown discretion of GWAC. Maybe Vader and whomever else gets 3 points, some of us get 2 and those who want it but have contributed nothing get one? :smt102 :smt017

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:20 pm

We could all state our preferred format........ For instance, I'd like to get Vudu 1st choice, iTunes 2nd choice, flixster 3rd choice

& see where that gets us....

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:21 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
(Whips out Light Saber again)

My therapist told me to avoid Light Sabers as they are too phallic...

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Trying to think of the whole karma thing, those who have given more get more shots. Vader comes to mind first. Maybe he gets two points. This would be at sole and unknown discretion of GWAC. Maybe Vader and whomever else gets 3 points, some of us get 2 and those who want it but have contributed nothing get one? :smt102 :smt017

I like that idea for some reason, can't quite put my finger on why exactly but ya, sounds good to me!

Or

All out Street Brawl

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Arion wrote:
My therapist told me to avoid Light Sabers as they are too phallic...

Your Therapist watched this too many times

http://youtu.be/VZ__Q-_QLj4

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:26 pm

I can't wait for the new season! To the randomnizer!

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:28 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:We could all state our preferred format........ For instance, I'd like to get Vudu 1st choice, iTunes 2nd choice, flixster 3rd choice

I like this. Your first choice gets you three chances, second choice two and third choice one. If you haven't contributed to the thread you just get one chance. The street brawl sounds better though.

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Everyone who is eligible is put in the randomnizer. Top 6 people in order get to choose their preferred format. Ie. 1. Could pick vudu, 2. Could pick Vudu, etc

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:31 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I like this. Your first choice gets you three chances, second choice two and third choice one. If you haven't contributed to the thread you just get one chance. The street brawl sounds better though.

Street Brawl!!!!

http://youtu.be/1Zro4CfP9wY

That clip is especially dedicated to Carkey for reasons we all know

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:45 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Street Brawl!!!!

Hehehehe. The out loud chuckle award is handed out today! :lol:

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:46 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:We could all state our preferred format........ For instance, I'd like to get Vudu 1st choice, iTunes 2nd choice, flixster 3rd choice

If this is the way you go, then my preferences are the same as VTT. :drunk

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Street Brawl!!!!

If street brawl is chosen, I am struggling with my odds over the dark lord of the sith and, frankly don't know if second place is all that appealing vs a sith with light saber but.........remember all those cartoons as a kid where the kangaroo was one tough fighter! :deadpool Just sayin' :smt013

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Sarahroo wrote:If street brawl is chosen, I am struggling with my odds over the dark lord of the sith and, frankly don't know if second place is all that appealing vs a sith with light saber but.........remember all those cartoons as a kid where the kangaroo was one tough fighter! :deadpool Just sayin' :smt013

So begins the 1st match

Carkey vs Sarahroo

http://youtu.be/dPqvqPIGFts

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:12 pm

I could just give each of you six points to put towards the three choices anyway you want. Put all six into your preferred choice or spread them out to better your chances of at least winning something. That makes it slightly more fun. Not as fun as the street brawl however.

leave a comment with facebook