Wednesday, December 19, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Magneto was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Code Craze

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:01 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Zombie triple feature UV code up for grabs

Any good??

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:03 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:

Any good??

Not really sure. Haven't watched any of them. I did give them to GiveWarAChance as well though before. Perhaps he's had a chance to see them (I'm guessing they are added to his backlog)

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:04 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Double feature Vudu code up for grabs. Two headed Shark Attack & Crocosaurus vs mega shark free to the 1st member who has given away a movie code in this thread
Or Beverly Hills cop UV from blu ray
Or Barbarella UV

Only giving one at the moment though with the others to be given out sporadically

It totally worked! :smt026

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Sarahroo wrote:It totally worked! :smt026

Yes!!! I'll take the Vudu portion please GWAC when the time comes thank you very much!

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:06 pm

VaderTheTrader gets second pick. What will it be?

If someone takes one of Carkey's movies he will get third pick...

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:07 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Not really sure. Haven't watched any of them. I did give them to GiveWarAChance as well though before. Perhaps he's had a chance to see them (I'm guessing they are added to his backlog)

If it's ok I will give it a shot. I do like zombies. I mean if no one else is interested.

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:08 pm

carkey wrote:Vader, consider this your Christmas present... I'll take Beverly Hill Cop ;)

Merry Christmas :D

Wow! Sarahoo goes to the Darkside ;)

Thanks for your..........generosity Carkey.

I will be giving more codes out sporadically around Christmas as I try to give as well as take. Beverly Hills Cop will be offered again soon.

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:08 pm

carkey wrote:Anyone want Mortal Instrument: City of Bones? or The Conjouring? Moneyball?

If no one else wants I would like them please (?) If not then it's ok also :)

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:11 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:

If it's ok I will give it a shot. I do like zombies. I mean if no one else is interested.

I had the fine print that I was just giving one away at the moment to satisfy GWAC's stipulation however it will be offered again soon so keep your eyes open.

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:13 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I had the fine print that I was just giving one away at the moment to satisfy GWAC's stipulation however it will be offered again soon so keep your eyes open.

Noooooo big deal.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:15 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:

Noooooo big deal.

I just gotta say that LivingDeadGrl gets pretty righteous avatars and lots of variety. Very cool. :band

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Thank you Carkey! It did work. Much appreciated.

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I just gotta say that LivingDeadGrl gets pretty righteous avatars and lots of variety. Very cool. :band

Lol thank you!! I get bored of the same photo so constantly changing it. I do love Roo too though. Cute!! :-D

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:17 pm

Hold on a second.........so does that mean the three parts of the first code are taken thereby leaving your brother's code untouched meaning that if I were to give Sarahroo the 3 zombie code to give to living dead girl that she would be able to get the vudu that she wanted off the 2nd code? If so, I'll totally do that

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:21 pm

I'd prefer vudu myself, but if I get iTunes that's cool too. I really need to follow these previous post more.

BTW - loved the YouTube clip of Sarahoo vs carkey. PRICELESS! I swear I deleted that video of myself off the inter web :D

leave a comment with facebook