Sunday, September 23, 2018 • Morning Edition • "This is not rocket science, people. Get a grip."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:21 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Hold on a second.........so does that mean the three parts of the first code are taken thereby leaving your brother's code untouched meaning that if I were to give Sarahroo the 3 zombie code to give to living dead girl that she would be able to get the vudu that she wanted off the 2nd code? If so, I'll totally do that

What did Carkey give? I didn't see him ask for Vudu, iTunes or Flixster either?

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Also Sarahroo I haven't forgotten Elysium! My friend is out of town for work but when she gets in I plan to ask if they got a UV code and if they did it's going to you. Just waiting to see if they DID in fact buy the movie and if it DID come with a code :)

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:23 pm

I have mortal instruments away!

My order would be the same as Vader and Sarahoo, but as stated earlier if iTunes the only option I'll take it! I'm grateful for whatever I get :)

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:24 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Also Sarahroo I haven't forgotten Elysium! My friend is out of town for work but when she gets in I plan to ask if they got a UV code and if they did it's going to you. Just waiting to see if they DID in fact buy the movie and if it DID come with a code :)

So I don't have to give her my code?

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:26 pm

carkey wrote:I have mortal instruments away!

My order would be the same as Vader and Sarahoo, but as stated earlier if iTunes the only option I'll take it! I'm grateful for whatever I get :)

Lord Simian - Flixster
VaderTheTrader - Vudu

You get to choose anything you want. Only the iTunes I can guarantee day one. I can guarantee the other choices within the week.

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:27 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:So I don't have to give her my code?

Oh, if you have one to give then go for it bc I don't know 100% that my friend bought it. I thought you were out of Elysium codes. So was going to keep an eye out for her.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:27 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:So I don't have to give her my code?

I feel like a dork here. :oops: Obviously I would love Elysium but no need to go to too much effort.
:oops: thank you to both of you for thinking of me. You know I will be very grateful if it works out. If not, still big love to both of you for thinking of me :smt007

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I feel like a dork here. :oops: Obviously I would love Elysium but no need to go to too much effort.
:oops:

I know my brother will get it on Friday. There's no effort involved on my part. I guess it comes down to who can get it to you the quickest.

Whoever can post first a nice picture of Steve Carell for Carkey will get the fourth pick.

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:32 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I know my brother will get it on Friday. There's no effort involved on my part. I guess it comes down to who can get it to you the quickest.

It will probably be you bc I'm not sure when my friend is coming back. Probably not til Monday. So, alrighty then :)

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:38 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I know my brother will get it on Friday. There's no effort involved on my part. I guess it comes down to who can get it to you the quickest.

Whoever can post first a nice picture of Steve Carell for Carkey will get the fourth pick.

On Sarahroo's behalf

image.jpg

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Get your tissues Carkey......

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:40 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
On Sarahroo's behalf

image.jpg

You are too funny. I figured out how to do it once on our laptop but I just went through four failed attempts on our iPad. I kept putting them on and deleting them when it didn't work :oops:

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Well, I'd love the vudu code. :)

There's better pictures out there Vader ;)

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Ok, probably pretty cheesy but I am a huge Chucky fan.... so has anyone seen Curse of Chucky? Was it as bad as Seed of Chucky or actually not bad??

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:43 pm

carkey wrote:Well, I'd love the vudu code. :)

There's better pictures out there Vader ;)

I'm not surprised you know that

leave a comment with facebook