Wednesday, September 19, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Now part of a nutrituous breakfast!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Blacklist

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:38 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
Was his name Fitch? I thought Alan Alda worked for him...

I checked IMDB just to be sure.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:24 am

Loved the ending. It really was the best part of the entire episode, I think.
I loved the choice of Gordon Lightfoot for the music, loved the conversation complete with the punctuation of Red shooting the traitor. This is how characters such as Lex Luthor should be. Charming and nonchalant in their violence.

The marriage fall out was expected as was whom the husband ran to. She seems to be a plant for that, perhaps by Red?

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:38 am

She's definitely a plant, because they devoted an entire scene to her building her fake identity to seduce the hubby.

But is she working for Red? While he's convinced her husband is a bad guy, he seems content to let her figure it out on her own.

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:22 pm

The Old Doctor wrote:Loved the ending. It really was the best part of the entire episode, I think.
I loved the choice of Gordon Lightfoot for the music, loved the conversation complete with the punctuation of Red shooting the traitor. This is how characters such as Lex Luthor should be. Charming and nonchalant in their violence.

The marriage fall out was expected as was whom the husband ran to. She seems to be a plant for that, perhaps by Red?

She is a plant, she had a folder with the hubbies name on it.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:49 pm

I'm glad they're finally having Lizzie admit she doesn't want (or isn't ready) to adopt. It's going to be interesting if they have their eventual divorce be long and drawn out (most shows don't explore that dynamic).

I'm loving this show. Totally shocked at Red killing old cracka lady with the cutesy hair. I thought she was going to be a shadow player for most of the series. (which goes to show how this show is trying to turn conventional bits of the genre on its ear)

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:02 pm

I'm waiting for her to discover their in an ynsolced murder that happened in Lincoln, Nebraska the weekend her hubby was there

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm

why do they keep killing their suspects? Dead people can't lead you to shit. Almost done with the latest episode.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Now that I have finished the episode I just want to say they should have used this song.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:50 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:why do they keep killing their suspects? Dead people can't lead you to shit. Almost done with the latest episode.

Not everyone is as good at shooting bad guys in the knee as Mr. Reese.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:59 pm

Strict31 wrote:
Not everyone is as good at shooting bad guys in the knee as Mr. Reese.

When I made the comment I didn't realize how close the episode was to ending and they had just killed the fertility doc.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:25 pm

Strict31 wrote:She's definitely a plant, because they devoted an entire scene to her building her fake identity to seduce the hubby.

But is she working for Red? While he's convinced her husband is a bad guy, he seems content to let her figure it out on her own.

BubbaKanoosh wrote:She is a plant, she had a folder with the hubbies name on it.

I'm still wondering who it is she's working for and why.

I suspect it'll take all season for her to learn that her husband is not what he appears. She does seem at times, as others have said here, to be not the sharpest pencil.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:27 pm

This is going to be one long month without new episodes of this series to watch.

Reddington is the new House for me.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:00 pm

The Old Doctor wrote:

I'm still wondering who it is she's working for and why.

I suspect it'll take all season for her to learn that her husband is not what he appears. She does seem at times, as others have said here, to be not the sharpest pencil.

Maybe the husband is a Bourne Identity. Manchurian Candidate sorta deal who doesn't even know he's an operative.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:52 am

Strict31 wrote:She's definitely a plant, because they devoted an entire scene to her building her fake identity to seduce the hubby.

She's working for Red. Has to. This is just another card Red can play when Lizzie needs another push away from her husband. Compromising photos?

Liked Monday's episode. Not loved... The writers are trying so hard to get us to care about Lizzie and her boring husband. I don't.

Not enough Red.

Never thought Red would shoot the FBI Director though..

Red: "You FBI people are so linear..." :lol:

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:53 am

The Old Doctor wrote:This is going to be one long month without new episodes of this series to watch.

Reddington is the new House for me.

I know....

Fucking Olympics! :smt011 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt011

leave a comment with facebook