Thursday, December 13, 2018 • Evening Edition • "30 charges and no convictions."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Blacklist

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:25 pm

DAMN, poor Lizzie. :-(
I hope she & Steve Rogers don't hook up.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:13 pm

outsider wrote:DAMN, poor Lizzie. :-(
I hope she & Steve Rogers don't hook up.

HATE Lizzie.

Hope Red kills them all!

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:14 pm

I've come around on her. I like that she's messing up and not Red-with-tits (now there's an idea...)

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:16 pm

GOSD wrote:Image

LOVED the soundbyte "Tell them to SHUT THE HELL UP" at the beginning. 8) :lol:

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:45 pm

I still love it, but it needs to step up the Red part of the show for me. That or show me more of

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

:smt007

But otherwise, it's all Red for me -

Image Lizzie is just pretty fluff for me at this point.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 04, 2014 10:58 am

"The Kingmaker is dead." Red did not seem happy about that at all.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 04, 2014 11:00 am

I wasn't expecting red to just admit to Lizzy that he killed her father.

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun May 04, 2014 11:31 am

This show has picked up in the last few episodes. I love it.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 04, 2014 11:33 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:This show has picked up in the last few episodes. I love it.

Yeah it has, it's been really good the last little bit.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Sun May 04, 2014 12:22 pm

outsider wrote:I've come around on her. I like that she's messing up and not Red-with-tits (now there's an idea...)

The problem I have with her is that, unless she's family to Red (which they seem adamant to tell us she's not), it's really difficult to see why he is so drawn to her.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue May 06, 2014 8:00 am

After hearing Red's story of being stung on a remote island, I'm now convinced that most of his stories are bullshit tales to impress and/or distract people. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that Red has been living in some hole for the past couple of decades with only an internet connection.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue May 06, 2014 9:35 am

I haven't watched last nights yet but I will echo the sentiment on Lizzie. She's the most incompetent FBI officer on television. Has she actually won a gun fight or not been taken down and lost her weapon to the assailant at all the entire season?

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue May 06, 2014 9:58 am

Strict31 wrote:
The problem I have with her is that, unless she's family to Red (which they seem adamant to tell us she's not), it's really difficult to see why he is so drawn to her.

I think she is family and he's just not telling. Either she's a niece or she really is his daughter and he's been lying to her about that. Why would he flat out tell the truth to her unless he had to to keep the advantage?

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue May 06, 2014 10:37 am

The Old Doctor wrote:
I think she is family and he's just not telling. Either she's a niece or she really is his daughter and he's been lying to her about that. Why would he flat out tell the truth to her unless he had to to keep the advantage?

The whole daughter thing is starting to grate on me. And yes James Spader is what makes the show so great...given his insanity I can understand why he's usually about 15 minutes of most episodes.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Tue May 06, 2014 4:39 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:I haven't watched last nights yet but I will echo the sentiment on Lizzie. She's the most incompetent FBI officer on television. Has she actually won a gun fight or not been taken down and lost her weapon to the assailant at all the entire season?

So far there's only been one episode where Lizzie shined, and that was when she pulled a brief Diehard during the episode where the HQ was infiltrated. Last night, she was finally able to work something out that they've been telling us since before the mid-season break. Thanks, Sherlock.

The fact she was deceived by Tom for so long makes her look really stupid. She is unremarkable except for her importance to Red, and they've built up that importance for so long with zero pay-off that it had goddamn better be major when they finally decide to crap it onto the screen.

leave a comment with facebook