Thursday, September 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Better than Bleeding Cool by that much."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Blacklist

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Love this show. Spader rules.

What he did to the Cleaner last week was glorious. :lol:
User avatar

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:05 am

I really like this show, but I'm a huge Spader fan. He could read tax code and I'd be entertained.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:55 am

Spade is insanely good in this show.

I cannot understand how Zechs is not being a fan of his. :smt011

I'm really beginning to wonder if her husband is not really there to protect her.
User avatar

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:01 pm

Want to know if those guys watching the agent's house work for Spader or someone else?

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:11 pm

GOSD wrote:Want to know if those guys watching the agent's house work for Spader or someone else?


Yeah and are they connected to here Husband. Also, the other FBI agents seem to know about him anyway.

Lots of riddles around her.
User avatar

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:26 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
Yeah and are they connected to here Husband. Also, the other FBI agents seem to know about him anyway.

Lots of riddles around her.


I'd be disappointed if Spader turned out to be her dad. That's too obvious..

He does want to bring her over to her side. Curious as to why though. Ironically, he's the only one that she trusts now.

Great fucking show. I want more after every episode and that's mostly due to Spader's performance.
User avatar

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:34 pm

GOSD wrote:
I'd be disappointed if Spader turned out to be her dad. That's too obvious..

He does want to bring her over to her side. Curious as to why though. Ironically, he's the only one that she trusts now.

Great fucking show. I want more after every episode and that's mostly due to Spader's performance.


It would be too obvious, but it's difficult for me to see another connection that would make me care as much about the connection. It has to be a very visceral connection for it to work for me.

It's no Person of Interest by any stretch, but I still enjoy this show for what it is.

And yeah, Spader's like...greater than the sum of his combined components. There was a scene where he was just eating dinner alone, in silence. No dialogue...just lasted a couple of seconds, and in it, he conveyed more about the character than an entire episode's worth of dialogue.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:52 pm

GOSD wrote:
I'd be disappointed if Spader turned out to be her dad. That's too obvious..

He does want to bring her over to her side. Curious as to why though. Ironically, he's the only one that she trusts now.

Great fucking show. I want more after every episode and that's mostly due to Spader's performance.


I'm starting to think that she is not his daughter, but perhaps just someone whom is the daughter of a person that was important to him.

I think his real daughter was killed by the Stewmaker.

But then... she could be his daughter from after he went rouge...

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Strict31 wrote:
It would be too obvious, but it's difficult for me to see another connection that would make me care as much about the connection. It has to be a very visceral connection for it to work for me.

It's no Person of Interest by any stretch, but I still enjoy this show for what it is.

And yeah, Spader's like...greater than the sum of his combined components. There was a scene where he was just eating dinner alone, in silence. No dialogue...just lasted a couple of seconds, and in it, he conveyed more about the character than an entire episode's worth of dialogue.


They do not have a Sara Shahi on the show.
User avatar

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Love it that Red's personal assistant is Skinny Pete. 8)
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:32 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:So, we know he has an Adversary...
Who are the people who are watching the hubby? Do they were for Red?
And finally some light will be shed on the gun in the box.

I like this show. Spader is fun.


I liked it before, but now that they're teasing more of his motivation, I really like it.
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:48 pm

I don't think he is the father, I think he knew her father though and promised to look out for her..

Her father was probably killed by his "adversary"
User avatar

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:55 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:I don't think he is the father, I think he knew her father though and promised to look out for her..

Her father was probably killed by his "adversary"


But here's the thing; her dad would have to be someone to him. Otherwise, why would he give a shit? He is a criminal, after all...

Not Sure

Faster Pussycat

Postby Not Sure » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:17 am

could her long lost father be the "adversary"?
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Last nights ep was great...
It revealed a little more and asked even more questions...

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: achilles, BarrySagittarius, Earth-2 NoctourneM, Google [Bot], Peter-J-DeadPoole, Popeye McFly, uz000, VaderTheTrader and 25 guests