Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Outhouser?! We barely know her!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Bludnet draws BLUD BLOOD

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Nekid_Monkey

hobo killer

Postby Nekid_Monkey » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:09 am

Here's my Blud piece. One of many I'll be doin. hehehe :D Hope yous guys likes its.

So far all the people I've shown it too feel for Blud Bear's condition. I say if he's good enough to get Blud Bear as a moniker then he'll be tough as nails too. :D

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:05 pm

Nice. Like I said before, he seems like a cross between the comic and the cartoon version. Blud Bear is cute as well.

Irishfan

A Quagmire

Postby Irishfan » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:02 pm

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:50 pm

Good God! Blud's a huge manly beast in that pic!!!

Thanks, Irish.

leave a comment with facebook