Advertisement

The Conservative Thread

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Nobama
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


The Conservative Thread

Postby Nobama » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:37 am

As in, the place to discuss all things conservative.

There is no valid, logical or ethical reason that this thread shouldn't and can't exist on this forum.

It is not in violation of any terms of use. I, personally, will NOT verbally attack another member in this thread. It's been properly tagged as a "political thread", so if someone doesn't like the content, they don't have to click on it and look at it. Simple as that.

If other members are allowed at free will to post links to news stories that they feel prove a particular point or support a cause they believe in, then so should anyone else.

If you lock this thread or ban me for creating it you will do nothing other than prove how utterly intolerant this forum truly is, and how hypocritical and one-sided it is. You'll basically be no better than Brady.

If you really want this forum to be one of "speak freely, but only as long as you speak freely the way we do" then fine, do whatever you want. However, you will show your true colors and the true colors of this "community".
Last edited by Nobama on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spektre likes this post.

Advertisement

Nobama
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Re: The Conservative Thread

Postby Nobama » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:38 am

Hannity foresees states leaving union if federal government continues ‘radicalized, abusive’ pattern

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/11/hanni ... ern-video/

On his Friday radio show, conservative talker and Fox News host Sean Hannity warned that the United States may fall apart if tax rates remain high.

“The states are now fighting and battling against their own federal government,” Hannity said. ”Same thing with individuals. If you live in a state like New York, New Jersey, California [or] one of these high-tax states [where] 60-plus cents of every dollar goes to taxes, you’ll say, ‘What the hell am I doing this for?’”

“A lot of people have told me that,” Hannity continued. “A lot of people are moving. … I noticed that Bobby Jindal moved to remove his state income tax. He’s not stupid. You know what’s going to happen in Louisiana? The same thing that is happening in Texas and Florida — their populations are soaring. They’re doing a lot better. State governments are fine. They’re surviving. They don’t have the property taxes they do in New York, which is obscene. In New York, you just pay and pay and pay and pay.”

States with lower taxes may soon decide they want to stop shouldering the burden of states with higher taxes, Hannity warned.

“People that are fed up with a power hungry, radicalized, abusive federal government intruding into every aspect of our lives,” Hannity continued. “People are going to say they’re fed up, and states are going to want more liberty and more freedom. They’re not going to want to tax their citizens to death anymore. If this pattern continues and gets worse and worse and worse, I can see at some point the states saying, ‘Forget it. I don’t want to be a part of this union anymore.’”

Hannity rejected the idea that secession is necessarily a “radical concept,” arguing that the Declaration of Independence is itself a “radical document.”

“There is a tipping point in all of these debates,” he said. “Now, politically speaking, that means people are going to be thrown out of office, I hope. But if not, there are going to be people in more conservative states that have had enough. I can see a state like Utah saying, ‘Enough is enough,’ [and] a state like Texas saying, ‘Enough is enough.’ I absolutely can.”

“A lot of people [are] getting sick” of President Barack Obama’s executive orders on matters like immigration policy, Hannity added.

Spektre likes this post.

Nobama
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Re: The Conservative Thread

Postby Nobama » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:38 am

Mark Levin: "I Can Barely Contain My Fury At What Is Going On"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... untry.html

MARK LEVIN: You know folks, I'll be honest with you. I just told a friend of mine -- even though I sit behind this microphone and I try to be civil and so forth -- I can barely contain my fury about what's going on in this country. I'm just being honest with you. I can barely contain it. I'm so frustrated by this tyranny, you have no idea. Now we can analyze it, we can intellectualize it, we can parse it and so forth and try to unravel it. But I'm just telling you, from an emotional point of view, it is just so damned infuriating to see the greatest country on the face of the earth run by a bunch of lilliputians, who are constantly attacking it from within.

No discussion on the news programs about an imperial president exercising an authority he does not have under our constitution. Nothing. No discussion about all the lives saved and all the people protected as a result of the Second Amendment. Nothing. They continue to perpetuate the lie, the big lie that somehow, some new regulation, some new government fiat would have prevented what happened in Newtown, Connecticut. And then they pretend that they're for law enforcement. They pretend that they're hard on crime when they're not.

We have evidence over one decade after another of how the very same people pushing for gun control against law-abiding American citizens support radical left-wing judges who are soft on criminals, support weakened sentencing rules, decriminalizing this and that. Since when was Obama strong on fighting crime? Since when has Obama supported law enforcement? But here he is, you know, 'we have to stop gun violence.' No, we have to stop violent criminals.

Now, there's a fury in me -- I'm just being honest with you -- that I'm trying to contain. Biden, the moron Senator from Delaware, taking his train back and forth and back and forth on Amtrak. Oh wow, what a guy. Anyway, so they may do by executive fiat -- I'm trying to read between the lines -- a national gun database. Now, why would we need a national gun database? Well, listen, we need to know who has the weapons, at all times, and how many weapons they have and what weapons they have. How come? Why? The guy that killed all those people in Newtown, Connecticut, we know who he was and we know who had the weapons, his mother. So what does this national database have to do with anything? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Oh, okay, but we need one anyway, right? To prevent what exactly? To prevent what? (Mark Levin Show, January 10, 2013)

Spektre likes this post.

Nobama
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Re: The Conservative Thread

Postby Nobama » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:38 am

AP Interview: George P. Bush weighing run in Texas

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 2-03-23-03

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) -- George Prescott Bush is gearing up to run for a little-known but powerful office in a state where his family already is a political dynasty and where his Hispanic roots could help extend a stranglehold on power Republicans have enjoyed for two decades.

The 36-year-old Fort Worth attorney says he is close to settling on campaigning for Texas land commissioner next year. He doesn't expect to make up his mind until he knows what Texas Gov. Rick Perry, a fellow Republican, decides to do.

"We for sure are running, the question is the office," Bush told The Associated Press during the first interview about his political future since filing paperwork in November to seek elected office in Texas.

Bush's father is former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, his grandfather is former President George H.W. Bush and his uncle is former President and Texas Gov. George W. Bush. Perry has been governor since George W. left for the White House.

Land commissioner traditionally has been a steppingstone to higher office, but Bush said little about any plans to eventually become a national political force.

Instead, he spoke of how his past experience as an asset manager would help him manage the Permanent Schools Fund, which pays for public education and is managed by the land commissioner. He also said his perspective as an Afghanistan war veteran will help him use the post to become a leader in veterans' affairs.

Bush said he would announce his final decision after the Texas Legislature adjourns in May but added that his choice will depend "where the governor's thinking is." Perry, who flamed out as a presidential candidate but remains popular in Texas, says he'll reveal this summer if he will seek another term.

Some have speculated that Bush could challenge Perry for governor - and even if he doesn't, what Perry decides will trigger political dominos falling.

Land Commissioner Jerry Patterson plans to run for lieutenant governor next year, creating a vacancy in his office. But Attorney General Greg Abbott, a Republican, may himself run for governor in 2014, meaning his post could be open too.

Bush suggested he'd be willing to wait his turn politically rather than immediately seeking top positions coveted by others in the state GOP.

"We've said that we want to be team players in the party, providing a younger, fresher vision for our values," he said in the interview Friday.

Bush speaks Spanish, and his mother Columba is from Mexico. Conservatives view George P. Bush on the ballot as a way to solidify support among Hispanics.

A Democrat has not won statewide office in Texas since 1994, but Hispanics tend to vote overwhelmingly Democratic and accounted for two-thirds of Texas' population growth over the last decade. Bush noted: "We'll be majority Hispanic in six years."

"I don't necessarily agree with the idea that having a candidate of Hispanic origin, or someone who can speak Spanish, can automatically obtain these votes," Bush said of Hispanics. "Having said that, it's important tactically to have candidates that understand issues of the community."

Bush's mother has said that one of the reasons she and Jeb Bush left Texas for Florida in the 1970s was because she felt like she had experienced racism here. But George P. Bush said, "the way I view it, rather than an issue of discomfort, is economic opportunity."

"This has been, at least for our generation, the best place to be economically," he said of Texas and its record of strong job creation.

He said he didn't think there was more intolerance toward Hispanics in Texas.

"Obviously, I think that issue exists wherever you go," he said. "I don't think it's just unique here."

Bush said of trying to stand out among his famous political family, "It's always been the thing of my grandmother to say, `Go out and make a name for yourself' and that's something that I've followed."

"But who better to ask for advice on politics than two former presidents and a former governor?" he said. "They're not involved in the day-to-day operations. They're not involved in formulating my ideology. It's more of an informal advice."

Bush said his grandfather inspired him to join the military, and he was deployed to Afghanistan as an intelligence officer in the U.S. Naval Reserve. He said that before enlisting, he knew politics was in his blood but felt he was too inexperienced to run for office.

It wasn't until the last few months, however, that "I felt it was time for my generation to step forward in state politics," Bush said.

Bush now spends his time crisscrossing Texas and the country, raising money and meeting with supporters. He was in Austin on Monday and posed for pictures outside the state Capitol before disappearing into meetings with legislators.

Someone he didn't see, however, was Perry. The governor said Bush's seeking elected office is a good thing for Texas and the Republican Party, and that he would like to speak to him about it adding: "He knows my phone number."

But then, Bush has his uncle to turn to for Texas gubernatorial perspective.

"It's much like starting a business," Bush said, "and having people who have been there and done it and run statewide, it's definitely been helpful."

Spektre likes this post.

Nobama
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Re: The Conservative Thread

Postby Nobama » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:39 am

After Newtown, Massachusetts pulls violent games from rest stops

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/newtown-massac ... 12098.html

CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts (Reuters) - Massachusetts has pulled violent arcade games from its highway service plazas after a family raised concerns they might offend residents of neighboring Connecticut, which last month witnessed the second-deadliest school shooting in U.S. history.

Tracey and Andrew Hyams called for the games' removal because they thought residents of Newtown, Connecticut, might stumble across them, Massachusetts transportation department spokeswoman Sara Lavoie said on Friday. A gunman killed 20 first graders, six adults and himself in a December 14 attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown.

The couple and their children were driving to Boston from New York on Christmas Eve when they stopped at a rest stop about an hour's drive from the Newtown and saw a young man pointing a life-size toy machine gun at a video game machine.

"We were struck by the possibility that someone from the Newtown community, driving east for the Christmas holiday, might stumble across this scene," they wrote in an e-mail message to the Department of Transportation.

Such games "have no place in state-sponsored highway rest stops - particularly those in such close proximity to real-life tragedy," the email continued.

In response to the complaint, Massachusetts authorities asked service plaza operators to remove violent arcade games at rest stops across the state. Nine games were replaced or removed from plazas operated by Burger King or McDonald's Corp, the spokeswoman said.

The Newtown attacks, which left a total of 28 dead including the gunman's mother, has led to calls for a boycott of violent video games, with some Americans worried they can desensitize players to violence in the real world.

Vice President Joe Biden, who is heading a White House panel aimed at coming up with ways to stop gun violence, is due to meet with representatives of the movie and video game industry on Friday.

Spektre likes this post.

nietoperz
User avatar
The Goddamn Bat-min
 
Posts: 42793
Likes: 237 posts
Liked in: 207 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Title: Forum Manager


Re: The Conservative Thread

Postby nietoperz » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:04 am

We would never lock the thread as long as it remains one for political discussion - in fact I think it's a good idea. That said, as soon as anyone (conservative or liberal) starts in with ad hominem attacks they will be thread kicked. In other words: liberals, if you don't want to see it don't come into the thread, and above all everyone, if someone says something you don't like, try to debate it rationally without resorting to insults.
Image

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Re: The Conservative Thread

Postby Victorian Squid » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:05 am

I think it's best to drive conservatively in icy road conditions. :smt102

Frag
User avatar
REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse
 
Posts: 36019
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 27 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:25 pm
Title: Mama don't like tattletales.
Formerly: Frag It, Rusty Kuntz


Re: The Conservative Thread

Postby Frag » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:25 am

I have some questions Lionel: do you actually believe some of the stuff you posted?

Do you really agree with Hannity that states will leave the Union? Or do you just agree with whatever these guys say?

Do you also think it's a bad thing that people try to not offend the people of Newtown, at least for a little bit? Don't we owe them that much?
Jude Terror wrote:I'll vote for NPWFBH in the next election.


Outhouse Post #1,000,000:

Frag It wrote::smt117


Image

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Re: The Conservative Thread

Postby Victorian Squid » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:27 am

ReturnoftheMack wrote:I have some questions Lionel: do you actually believe some of the stuff you posted?

Do you really agree with Hannity that states will leave the Union? Or do you just agree with whatever these guys say?

Do you also think it's a bad thing that people try to not offend the people of Newtown, at least for a little bit? Don't we owe them that much?


So you're saying they should maybe be more conservative with the rhetoric?

Frag
User avatar
REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse
 
Posts: 36019
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 27 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:25 pm
Title: Mama don't like tattletales.
Formerly: Frag It, Rusty Kuntz


Re: The Conservative Thread

Postby Frag » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:28 am

Victorian Squid wrote:
So you're saying they should maybe be more conservative with the rhetoric?


:lol:
Jude Terror wrote:I'll vote for NPWFBH in the next election.


Outhouse Post #1,000,000:

Frag It wrote::smt117


Image

Regulator
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2932
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:12 am


Re: The Conservative Thread

Postby Regulator » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:42 am

Obama's been more of a neocon than a liberal in his first term ... discuss.

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Re: The Conservative Thread

Postby Victorian Squid » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:50 am

Hmm, while I didn't derive much satisfaction from the first four years, I'd have to think about what makes someone a neo-con.

TBH I just don't want to think about all the crappy stuff he's done the last four years, it makes me :x .

Of course, one can always pretend to console oneself with the old 'so-and-so would have been worse probably!"

Nobama
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Re: The Conservative Thread

Postby Nobama » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:19 am

No I don’t believe everything these people say or think, but I think some of these ideas, such as Hannity thinking states will leave the union are entirely possible. People are getting fed up.

Here’s what I believe:
I am not a redneck hick as some here would like you to think. I was born into a middle class working family and I didn’t have anything in my life handed to me. I went to a very prestigious military college-prep high-school only because my father literally busted his ass off working in some of the worst jobs (where his personal safety and life were at risk every single day) you could think of to earn the money to send me there. After that I went to a very good university and got a business degree in Marketing. I paid my way. I took out loans like most everyone else. I worked and went to school at the same time. I graduated with debt. I have earned everything I have in life with very hard work and by not being lazy or acting like I was entitled. I believe in hard work, responsibility, accountability, and contributing to society by paying your share.

I believe there is a social disease in this country. I believe that a great deal of people decided somewhere along the way that they wanted to be worthless lazy pieces of shit & they figured out that the government would just take care of them. I believe that those people decided that they no longer wanted to be responsible and accountable for their lives or for their children’s lives. I believe that the youth of our nation is uneducated and that parenting has become a dirty word because heaven forbid you actually tell your child they way they should live their life.

I believe that our government shouldn’t be using our taxes to provide social and medical benefits to people who come into our country illegally. I don’t believe that illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote. I firmly believe that the only reason democrats oppose voter ID is because illegal immigrants wouldn’t be able to cast their vote for those democrats who in turn pass legislation after legislation granting those illegal immigrants more and more assistance. I believe that the only reason that Obama is our President is because people thought that by electing him their lives would be better in that they would just get more shit handed to them and they wouldn’t have to work as hard.

I believe that at some point you have to stop handing out money to everyone who does nothing to deserve it because those people have zero incentive to ever pick themselves up and become useful parts of society. I believe that those people will never stop their leaching. I wholly believe in Darwinism. I believe that the hard working people of this country are fucking sick and tired of carrying the dregs on their shoulders and having less money they worked so hard for because it’s taken from them and then just handed to people who didn’t work for it.

I believe that this country is headed for some dark times in our lifetime. I believe that the U.S economy is going to collapse because it has a limit and it’s simply redlining right now. I believe that there is going to be another major civil war in this county in our lifetime. I believe a lot of people are going to die. I believe that our President does not have the American people’s best interest in mind. I believe that Obama was nurtured throughout his life by people that utterly hate America, by his biological father and by associates who hate America. I believe that Obama genuinely wants to redistribute the wealth and power in the world due to that nurturing. I believe that Obama wants to the shift military power in this world to the UN. I believe that there’s a reason that federal agencies have been arming themselves to the teeth with ammunition over the past year or so & that the U.S. army has been running urban pacification training operations in major U.S. cities. I believe there is a reason that Obama wants to disarm the American people and that it has nothing at all to do with Aurora, CO, or Newtown, CT or any previous shooting tragedy. I believe that there are a lot of sheep in this world that think the current U.S government's push for gun control right now is truly due to those happenings instead of simply using those atrocities to further agendas that have always been there and that don't really have our best interest in mind.

Spektre likes this post.

Frag
User avatar
REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse
 
Posts: 36019
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 27 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:25 pm
Title: Mama don't like tattletales.
Formerly: Frag It, Rusty Kuntz


Re: The Conservative Thread

Postby Frag » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:57 am

Lionel Terror wrote:No I don’t believe everything these people say or think, but I think some of these ideas, such as Hannity thinking states will leave the union are entirely possible. People are getting fed up.


Ok, let's see.

Here’s what I believe:
I am not a redneck hick as some here would like you to think. I was born into a middle class working family and I didn’t have anything in my life handed to me. I went to a very prestigious military college-prep high-school only because my father literally busted his ass off working in some of the worst jobs (where his personal safety and life were at risk every single day) you could think of to earn the money to send me there. After that I went to a very good university and got a business degree in Marketing. I paid my way. I took out loans like most everyone else. I worked and went to school at the same time. I graduated with debt. I have earned everything I have in life with very hard work and by not being lazy or acting like I was entitled. I believe in hard work, responsibility, accountability, and contributing to society by paying your share.


That's all fine

I believe there is a social disease in this country. I believe that a great deal of people decided somewhere along the way that they wanted to be worthless lazy pieces of shit & they figured out that the government would just take care of them. I believe that those people decided that they no longer wanted to be responsible and accountable for their lives or for their children’s lives. I believe that the youth of our nation is uneducated and that parenting has become a dirty word because heaven forbid you actually tell your child they way they should live their life.


I believe that the first part of what you say is true, but not to the extent that most conservatives believe. Are there people who try to take advantage of the system or are lazy as you put it? No doubt. I just don't think it's as widespread as Republicans think it is. Most people don't want to be poor. Most people don't want to live off welfare and foodstamps. I teach in the inner city. Most of these kids are hard working. They go to work and come to class at night.

What I believe happens is that the system is so rigged against poor people, that they give up. There is no American Dream. You have to have money to make money (not always of course, but generally). So what do many people do? They quit. Sometimes you can't blame them for that.

I agree with you about the state of parenting and education, but I don't think that's a left/right issue.

I believe that our government shouldn’t be using our taxes to provide social and medical benefits to people who come into our country illegally. I don’t believe that illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote. I firmly believe that the only reason democrats oppose voter ID is because illegal immigrants wouldn’t be able to cast their vote for those democrats who in turn pass legislation after legislation granting those illegal immigrants more and more assistance. I believe that the only reason that Obama is our President is because people thought that by electing him their lives would be better in that they would just get more shit handed to them and they wouldn’t have to work as hard.


I think this is the space cadet portion of your essay. In-person voter fraud is not a big deal. It doesn't happen. Illegals aren't going to risk getting arrested so they can cast a vote. The reason voter ID isn't necessary is that it keeps legal immigrants from voting. Not everyone has a driver's license. We've been over this again and again. The voter ID laws are to keep minorities from voting. Even many prominent Republicans have admitted it. The "illegals and dead people vote" argument has been consistently debunked and is a scare tactic. Please educate yourself on this issue.

I believe that at some point you have to stop handing out money to everyone who does nothing to deserve it because those people have zero incentive to ever pick themselves up and become useful parts of society. I believe that those people will never stop their leaching. I wholly believe in Darwinism. I believe that the hard working people of this country are fucking sick and tired of carrying the dregs on their shoulders and having less money they worked so hard for because it’s taken from them and then just handed to people who didn’t work for it.


We have evolved past Darwinism (see what I did there?) We are a society. A group. This "survival of the fittest" thing is bullshit. You are better than someone else because your dad busted his ass? Don't you see the hypocrisy in that? I'm guessing you are white as well.

You think, "well I worked hard so I deserve everything I got." We sorry to break it to you, but your dad worked hard so you would have an advantage. You got to start your exam with 20-30 extra points. Someone who works as hard as you may end up in public school and not at the best university. So seriously, you are the one who sounds entitled at this point. Thank your dad everyday, because you would be nothing without him.

I believe that this country is headed for some dark times in our lifetime. I believe that the U.S economy is going to collapse because it has a limit and it’s simply redlining right now. I believe that there is going to be another major civil war in this county in our lifetime. I believe a lot of people are going to die.


I think this is nuts.

I believe that our President does not have the American people’s best interest in mind. I believe that Obama was nurtured throughout his life by people that utterly hate America, by his biological father and by associates who hate America.


Now comes the crazy part I see. I don't think he's a saint or anything, but come on. :roll:

I believe that Obama genuinely wants to redistribute the wealth and power in the world due to that nurturing. I believe that Obama wants to the shift military power in this world to the UN.


You were reasonable till this paragraph. :lol:

I believe that there’s a reason that federal agencies have been arming themselves to the teeth with ammunition over the past year or so & that the U.S. army has been running urban pacification training operations in major U.S. cities. I believe there is a reason that Obama wants to disarm the American people and that it has nothing at all to do with Aurora, CO, or Newtown, CT or any previous shooting tragedy. I believe that there are a lot of sheep in this world that think the current U.S government's push for gun control right now is truly due to those happenings instead of simply using those atrocities to further agendas that have always been there and that don't really have our best interest in mind.


Jesus Christ.

You went from rational to crazy in 0-60.
Jude Terror wrote:I'll vote for NPWFBH in the next election.


Outhouse Post #1,000,000:

Frag It wrote::smt117


Image

3MJ
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Re: The Conservative Thread

Postby 3MJ » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:17 pm

I distrust anyone who proclaims their country is the best in the world.

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 37 guests

Advertisement