Thursday, October 18, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Everyday Thread! Open Everyday For You! So, What's New?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:48 am

TheLurker wrote:
2. Cable's gun is too small in that cover. And he didn't have enough pouches.

Is this big enough for you? :groucho:

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:51 am

TheLurker wrote:1. I had a BLT for dinner. And it was awesome.

I haven't had a BLT in so long. I used to make them at home but nothing beats the BLT Club sandwiches you get at restaurants. :smt007

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:14 pm

This week's comics in order that I will read them.

Josh Middleton variant cover

Nice last page teaser for the next issue!

JG Jones variant cover.

Brandon Peterson variant cover.

Magic Sam

Mad Hatter

Postby Magic Sam » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:30 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:Is this big enough for you? :groucho:

The Lurker assured me the "gun" is big enough for him. :groucho: Today was a great day. I got 2 Eisner award winning volumes in the mail, Black Hammer Vol. 1 and Top 10: The 49ers. I have a James Brown cd arriving tomorrow. :D

There's an overwhelming amount of evidence that Woody Allen didn't molest Dylan. Hell hath no fury like an ex-wife abandoned in favor of her own 18 year old daughter.
In 1993, an investigation into Dylan’s allegations by the Child Sexual Abuse Clinic of the Yale-New Haven Hospital concluded “that Dylan was not sexually abused by Mr. Allen. Further, we believe that Dylan’s statements on videotape and her statements to us during our evaluation do not refer to actual events that occurred to her on August 4th, 1992.” ... After his daughter reiterated claims of abuse during a Jan. 18 interview with CBS This Morning, Allen issued a statement which further refuted her story.
“When this claim was first made more than 25 years ago, it was thoroughly investigated by both the Child Sexual Abuse Clinic of the Yale-New Haven Hospital and New York State Child Welfare. They both did so for many months and independently concluded that no molestation had ever taken place. Instead, they found it likely a vulnerable child had been coached to tell the story by her angry mother during a contentious breakup,” Allen’s statement read. “Dylan’s older brother Moses has said that he witnessed their mother doing exactly that – relentlessly coaching Dylan, trying to drum into her that her father was a dangerous sexual predator.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebr ... spartanntp

Magic Sam

Mad Hatter

Postby Magic Sam » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:35 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:This week's comics in order that I will read them.

The covers are so great! Mightor kind of reminds me of 2 of my top 4 cartoons of all time, The Herculoids and Thundarr the Barbarian. With Yu Darvish, will the Cubs win the WS again? Rock on my fellow Chicagoan! :smt026 :smt026 :smt026

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:21 pm

I feel bad for people that have to work tomorrow.

Not much, but a tiny, tiny bit.

NeverReady

cheese

Postby NeverReady » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:09 pm

Magic Sam wrote:

The Lurker assured me the "gun" is big enough for him. :groucho: Today was a great day. I got 2 Eisner award winning volumes in the mail, Black Hammer Vol. 1 and Top 10: The 49ers. I have a James Brown cd arriving tomorrow. :D

Congratulations on your reading choices. Top notch stories, both of them. And you just can't go wrong with James Brown.

Magic Sam

Mad Hatter

Postby Magic Sam » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:30 pm

TheLurker wrote:I feel bad for people that have to work tomorrow. Not much, but a tiny, tiny bit.
I spent 54 winters living in WI, IA, and N. IL, and I feel the same way about people living through blizzards.

Magic Sam

Mad Hatter

Postby Magic Sam » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:43 pm

NeverReady wrote:Congratulations on your reading choices. Top notch stories, both of them. And you just can't go wrong with James Brown.
Thanks! My folks met at MI, they're my college team, I picked them to go to the Elite Eight, and they are! I'm a Chicago fan in the pros.

oogy

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby oogy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:29 am

We closed on the houses yesterday and almost everything is in the new house. A bunch is still at the in-law's but they live about 2 minutes away.

Unpacking will be fun. *sarcasm*

Internet will be hooked up this morning and an electrician is coming over to finish a couple things. Or new fridge is delivered this afternoon and we still have to buy a washer and dryer.

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:57 pm

TheLurker wrote:I feel bad for people that have to work tomorrow.

Not much, but a tiny, tiny bit.

People still work on Fridays? :shock:

missing the good old days of busy Fridays,

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:59 pm

oogy wrote:

Make sure you put half of the packed boxes in the garage. Otherwise you're doing it wrong. :groucho:

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:04 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:

Talia's never going to win daughter of the year ... shouldn't she be busy looking for her father?!? :lol:

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:39 pm

oogy wrote:We closed on the houses yesterday and almost everything is in the new house. A bunch is still at the in-law's but they live about 2 minutes away.

Internet will be hooked up this morning and an electrician is coming over to finish a couple things. Or new fridge is delivered this afternoon and we still have to buy a washer and dryer.

Unpacking is a pain but it's usually the least painful thing about moving. On the plus side everything is right there and you aren't racing against the clock like you were when packing up. Just know which box the important stuff is so you can get to unpacking it first: kitchenware, important documents, paper towels and toilet paper. :smt023

Heck, I moved in here last July and I still have three unpacked boxes in my living room. :D

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:28 pm

What I bought this week:

leave a comment with facebook