Tuesday, November 13, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Now part of a nutrituous breakfast!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Flash Season Five Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:01 pm

How schway was this first episode? :groucho:

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:44 pm

Watching it now...

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:55 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Like mother like daughter. Nora is just about as useful as a speedster as Iris was. :roll:

"Stay here."
"Okay."
*XS doesn't stay, new guy Gridlock punches out the Flash and changes history*

Ugh...

Y'know, I want to live in a world where they never made that last Indiana Jones movie... or where there's no world hunger.

Looks like Iris is deadset on learning about the future and changing the timeline...

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:57 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:How schway was this first episode? :groucho:

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:01 pm

For a (former?) private eye, Ralph sure is clueless...

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:05 pm

"Barry, you've messed with the timeline a lot already. But you don't want to mess with it now..."
"Well, EVERY time I've gone back, I've made things worse, so, yeah, I'm worried..."

Oh, wait, that would have made sense.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:20 pm

Hey, it's the Flash ring!
And a new suit by Ryan Choi!
And a pretty cool plane scene! 8)

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:24 pm

I keep thinking something's going to happen to Wally...

(Guess that's happening over in Legends?)

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:31 pm

So Caitlin's dad has a "faked" death certificate and "Cicada" attacked Gridlock with a blade shaped like the Flash's symbol?

Oookkkaaayyyy...

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:46 pm

HNutz wrote:Hey, it's the Flash ring!
And a new suit by Ryan Choi!
And a pretty cool plane scene! 8)

And a name drop for Lightning Lad as well - not to mention that Nora is from 30 years in the future instead of 1000.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Amoebas wrote:
And a name drop for Lightning Lad as well - not to mention that Nora is from 30 years in the future instead of 1000.

Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey?

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:00 am

Johnny Smith wrote:XS is cute

Total spinner. She looks like she's maybe 4'10".

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:02 am

HNutz wrote:So Caitlin's dad has a "faked" death certificate and "Cicada" attacked Gridlock with a blade shaped like the Flash's symbol?

Oookkkaaayyyy...

A faked certificate signed by Cameron Mahkent (a.k.a. Icicle...methinks we may have a clue now as to where Caitlyn's powers came from)

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:46 am

So much was packed into this episode. I love how they finally retconned where ralph was during the crossover and his being a dummy towards all the insanity about multiple worlds.

I love XS, she's adorable.

I'm really curious where they're taking the crisis plotline.

Barry and Iris parenting is kind of adorable, I can't lie. I'm actually looking forward to seeing more of that over the season.

RYAN CHOI!!!

The new suit is awesome, it's a little rubbery but I'm sure that was just the sheen of wearing it for the first time on the show.

Seriously...so many shout outs and teases. I'd be amazed if we don't end up with Bart or more of the legion showing up.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:18 am

First things first never confuse Back to the Future with Terminator

I like XS she is adorable and will certainly benefit from spending time with Grandpa Joe.

The poor girl has spent her whole life alone around Iris that's eventually got to get to you

And did Iris do something to her face or eyebrows or something she looks different.

plane scene very good, and there was the geek out moment with the ring. Overall a good optimistic start.

leave a comment with facebook