Thursday, November 15, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Sometimes true. Always authentic."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Flash Season Five Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:03 pm

chap22 wrote:Were they ever?

Maybe...once? But that was a long, long time ago and we've lived through so much since then. Barista Girl, bad Felicity, Team Arrow's B-Team. If there was any good left in her, it has all been extinguished now.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:17 pm

Grayson wrote:
Maybe...once? But that was a long, long time ago and we've lived through so much since then. Barista Girl, bad Felicity, Team Arrow's B-Team. If there was any good left in her, it has all been extinguished now.

I think there might be more to it, that look XS gave her had a more "you moved on from my dad to another guy" look. Which i can see future Iris doing

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:26 pm

Bianco wrote:I think there might be more to it, that look XS gave her had a more "you moved on from my dad to another guy" look. Which i can see future Iris doing

It's not always all about Barry, Iris is the Flash too dammit! Or, you know, something like that. :roll:

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:51 am

This cutesy buddy shit between Caitlin, Ralph and Lovely Hair Crisco is making me gag. So is all this OMG Valley Girl Nora crap. :roll: I thought she was an established hero in her time? This episode made it sound like she hasn't fought any villains yet. So then why does she have a costume and code-name? Where was Wally when she needed training?

So far Cicada is a pretty creepy villain. I wonder if he is from the future too. It seemed like he recognized XS when she interfered with him killing Barry. Speaking of, has no one ever advised Iris to only use code-names over comms while the real team members are in the field? :?

SporkBot

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby SporkBot » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:11 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:Where was Wally when she needed training?

Or when Barry was missing for 25 years? He put on the red suit for the Samuroid, why not when it looked like he was gone for good? I'm not even a big follower of the character, and even I know that there's something wrong there.

So far Cicada is a pretty creepy villain. I wonder if he is from the future too. It seemed like he recognized XS when she interfered with him killing Barry.

I felt like he was more reacting to XS yelling, "Dad!". As if maybe it reminded him he had a daughter, and decided NOT to murder Flash.

Speaking of, has no one ever advised Iris to only use code-names over comms while the real team members are in the field?

Why bother? I'm sure their systems are as secure as STAR Labs itself, which has NEVER been infiltrated or broken into or--ooooohhhh...

jephd

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby jephd » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:31 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:This cutesy buddy shit between Caitlin, Ralph and Lovely Hair Crisco is making me gag. So is all this OMG Valley Girl Nora crap. :roll: I thought she was an established hero in her time? This episode made it sound like she hasn't fought any villains yet. So then why does she have a costume and code-name? Where was Wally when she needed training?

So far Cicada is a pretty creepy villain. I wonder if he is from the future too. It seemed like he recognized XS when she interfered with him killing Barry. Speaking of, has no one ever advised Iris to only use code-names over comms while the real team members are in the field? :?

Doesnt comic book nora have a twin brother?

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:58 pm

jephd wrote:Doesnt comic book nora have a twin brother?

Kinda? There isn't really a "Nora Allen" in the comics but Barry and Iris do have twins named Don and Dawn Allen who are known as the Tornado Twins. Don marries Meloni Thawne and they are the parents of Bart Allen. Dawn marries Jeven Ognats and they are the parents of Jenni Ognats who is the actual superhero known as XS.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:36 am

Don and Dawn's first appearance.

Then years later XS came onto the scene.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:59 pm

HNutz wrote:Crossposting a bit..

And speaking of things crossing over...

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Image Stephen Amell posted on Twitter.

And then there's this...

Then again, there's Caity Lotz's Twitter posts. ;)

Heh.

Now THIS looks freaking AMAZING!

I think Zechs is going to need a minute or two...

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:18 pm

HNutz wrote:
Now THIS looks freaking AMAZING!

I think Zechs is going to need a minute or two...

He is not the only one.....excuse me...something in my eye
..damn allergies

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:33 am

You can tell they didn't need to do much talking to get him to put that suit back on. :lol:

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:24 pm

This doesn’t bode well for Joe West

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:44 pm

Cicada better let Cisco go :smt013

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:46 pm

Kolins Woods :lol: