Saturday, November 17, 2018 • Morning Edition • "For when you've got nowhere else to go."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Flash Season Five Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:13 am

So, it kicks off on October 9. Tuesday nights at 8:00, up against The Gifted.

We know Ragdoll is coming, XS (or whatever they're calling her), "The Death of Vibe"...

Thoughts/hopes/fears?

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:33 am

HNutz wrote:So, it kicks off on October 9. Tuesday nights at 8:00, up against The Gifted.

We know Ragdoll is coming, XS (or whatever they're calling her), "The Death of Vibe"...

Thoughts/hopes/fears?

My fear is that they'll have a Crisis, and Iris won't die...

Either CBR or Rama, I forget which, speculates that the Elseworlds thing is a Crisis, and will wind up merging the CW worlds....which would mean that SG, (and Superman), would now be on the main Earth with Flash and Arrow. But they also as much said that Flash's Earth already HAS a SG, (and Superman). We've never seen them, or even heard a rumor of them, so are they going to bit that CBR bullet but drop that plot point?

What will Wells do now that he's...low normal? Personally, IMO he worked best as a Wells who was the arrogant tech genius. If they do kill off Vibe, that will leave no one in that role, (which actually might be an improvement, I'm not certain I like having these super-powerful heroes NEED so much support). Who knows where they're going with Caitlan. So, when they kill off Barry, will we welcome our new Flash overlord Iris?

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:22 pm

I'm looking foward to daddy Joe, hopefully he learned form the previous two, although as it turns out Wally just needed a good writer

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:41 pm

I'm looking for to Nora telling Iris that her shitty and completely unqualified management of STAR Labs and Team Flash causes chaos of apocalyptic levels in the future and if she cares anything at all about Barry and literally anyone else not named Iris Fucking ALLEN she should submit to being chained in a cell so deep in the ground that her only companions will be moles and flesh-eating bugs.

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:06 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:I'm looking for to Nora telling Iris that her shitty and completely unqualified management of STAR Labs and Team Flash causes chaos of apocalyptic levels in the future and if she cares anything at all about Barry and literally anyone else not named Iris Fucking ALLEN she should submit to being chained in a cell so deep in the ground that her only companions will be moles and flesh-eating bugs.

Nearly as much of an Iris fan as I am, are you? :lol:

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:55 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote: and literally anyone else not named Iris Fucking ALLEN-WEST

You misspelled it :D

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:13 pm

XS is cute

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:14 pm

Like mother like daughter. Nora is just about as useful as a speedster as Iris was. :roll:

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:17 pm

Clearly a Daddy’s girl

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:20 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:XS is cute

Agreed.

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:20 pm

I can feel Iris’ butthurt

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:42 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:I can feel Iris’ butthurt

I wouldn't mind feeling Iris' butt.

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:47 pm

Don’t drink and vibe :lol:

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:51 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:Don’t drink and vibe :lol:

Never have. Never will.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:51 pm

Bonus Points for the fairly cool plane rescue sequence.

leave a comment with facebook