Wednesday, November 21, 2018 • Morning Edition • "The Outhousers of Earth Ugh"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Flash Season Four Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:03 pm

Yeah, I know, we have a little while to go before season 4 starts (on October 10) but I wanted to start the discussion instead of adding to the Season Three thread (or having shorter discussions about every little thing).

The Flash Season 4 is confirmed, so don't worry about that. The show's third season was a marked improvement over the strange detours of season two, so confidence in the prospects about The Flash Season 4 runs pretty high around these parts.

I wish I was as optimistic as these guys, but as long as it's not as bad as Season Four of Arrow, maybe we'll be okay.

Okay, so we know that Elongated Man is supposed to appear and the Big Bad isn't going to be a speedster, but the Mad Thinker.

Danny Trejo (Machete) is set to join the cast as Breacher, a bounty hunter and father of Gypsy (Jessica Camacho).

Neil Sandilands (The 100) is The Thinker, a metahuman who battles The Flash throughout the season. He is billed as the "fastest mind alive" and plans to fix what he believes to be wrong with humanity.

Kim Engelbrecht (Dominion) plays The Mechanic, an engineer who creates devices for The Thinker. She is the villain's right hand.

Katee Sackhoff has joined The Flash Season 4 for a recurring role as the DC Comics villain Amunet Black, reports EW. The character will debut in Episode 5, titled “Girls Night Out,” in a role that will apparently be the centerpiece of a mini-crossover with Arrow, enlisting the help Emily Bett Rickards’s Felicity Smoak.

And the news I heard today...

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Barry and Iris are getting hitched.

They're FOSTER SIBLINGS! He was raised with her! Her dad is a dad to him, too!

If they get married, Joe could sit on the bride's side AND the groom's side!

This isn't a good idea.

(And that's not even considering Iris's "contributions" to the team)

I'm not a fan, but I'm sure some folks are happy. (Maybe)

Thoughts/hopes/fears for the upcoming season?

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 pm

:smt013 Tease!

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:07 pm

:smt013 Tease!

I fear it will suck. I also fear Iris will survive this season. Too much wah wah drama.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote::smt013 Tease!

I fear it will suck. I also fear Iris will survive this season. Too much wah wah drama.

And drama over the dress, finding a church, etc...

Is it bad that I'm rooting for the bad guys to stop this somehow?

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm

HNutz wrote:
And drama over the dress, finding a church, etc...

Is it bad that I'm rooting for the bad guys to stop this somehow?

At least we know it won't be about Wally. And I fear it will be worse "I'm pregnant, now you have too many responsibilities to be a her". Like a awful MJ.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:21 pm

:lol:

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:47 pm

So....can we sue CW for breach of contract? I mean they pretty much promised to kill of Iris, and didn't....

I'd be happy with a random meteor hitting her...

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:47 pm

achilles wrote:So....can we sue CW for breach of contract? I mean they pretty much promised to kill of Iris, and didn't....

I'd be happy with a random meteor hitting her...

Nah, let felicity do it during her redemption arc

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:39 pm

I thought we had an all encompassing official thread? not just a season thread.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:51 pm

Eric Ratcliffe wrote:I thought we had an all encompassing official thread? not just a season thread.

I thought we had individuals for all the CW shows.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:19 am

I'll bet you a dollar he will be late for the wedding

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:46 am

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:
I thought we had individuals for all the CW shows.

We do. I started the Flash S3 thread.

StrongStyleFiction

cheese

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:05 pm

I wonder if Barry will go back in time and screw things up even more. You know, like every other season.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:07 pm

StrongStyleFiction wrote:I wonder if Barry will go back in time and screw things up even more. You know, like every other season.

If he's smart he'll go back and prevent Eddie from dying thereby letting Iris become the Thawne family's burden to bear. :P

StrongStyleFiction

cheese

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:23 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
If he's smart he'll go back and prevent Eddie from dying thereby letting Iris become the Thawne family's burden to bear. :P

I know Reverse Flash killed Barry's mom and all, but inflicting Iris on the Thawne family might be too cruel a punishment.

leave a comment with facebook