Sunday, September 25, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Sometimes true. Always authentic."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Great starlord-GHERU Podcast Bet

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Frag It wrote:How do we know she even gets revealed as anyone? :?

Well, if she's not revealed to be Jean Grey by the end of Second Coming, RU wins.

If she's revealed to be Jean Grey in two years, RU still wins this bet.

Starlord only wins if Hope is Jean Grey by the end of Second Coming.
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:17 pm

How, you ask. Here's my answer: How the hell do I know! I'm not writing the damn thing. But let's face it, we've all seen stranger stuff happen in comics, haven't we?

Two or three years ago when the baby was born and I was at the Chicago convention I asked the Marvel Panel point blank if there was a reason why Hope was born with red hair and green eyes. They gave a develish grin (yes all of them at the same time) and said there was. They said I was very observant.

Now suddenly the Phoenix Force has left the Cuckoos and nobody can find it. Except that it's still in the same place, but wasn't in the same time. I'm telling you, everything is fitting like a glove. Hope IS Jean Grey.

And for the record, I like the lap dance idea.
User avatar

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 pm

starlord wrote:How, you ask. Here's my answer: How the hell do I know! I'm not writing the damn thing. But let's face it, we've all seen stranger stuff happen in comics, haven't we?

Two or three years ago when the baby was born and I was at the Chicago convention I asked the Marvel Panel point blank if there was a reason why Hope was born with red hair and green eyes. They gave a develish grin (yes all of them at the same time) and said there was. They said I was very observant.

Now suddenly the Phoenix Force has left the Cuckoos and nobody can find it. Except that it's still in the same place, but wasn't in the same time. I'm telling you, everything is fitting like a glove. Hope IS Jean Grey.

And for the record, I like the lap dance idea.


Honestly, I've thought the same thing since the beginning. I just think the idea is TOO obvious. It'll end up being Apocalypse or something.
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Frag It wrote:Honestly, I've thought the same thing since the beginning. I just think the idea is TOO obvious. It'll end up being Apocalypse or something.


well now that's jus wack. :roll:
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:23 pm

nerdygirl wrote:Take out the garbage? :lol:


Let's be realistic now!
User avatar

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:24 pm

starlord wrote:well now that's jus wack. :roll:


Have you been reading Uncanny lately? :roll:
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Frag It wrote:Have you been reading Uncanny lately? :roll:

:lol:
of course she put on the fucking costume this last issue so it is either we are right or bigass red herring (like she is really the chick who was Jackpot)
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:28 pm

sdsichero wrote:Let's be realistic now!


yeah, we don't want to over tax the guy. :-D
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:43 pm

Simple. Starlord has to cosplay as Jean Grey while holding a sign saying, "Ru was Right."
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Zechs wrote:Simple. Starlord has to cosplay as Jean Grey while holding a sign saying, "Ru was Right."


IOW Be Zechs.
User avatar

muddyglass

dr. strangelove

Postby muddyglass » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:05 am

i still can't believe the idea of touching penises came up over a comic book bet! :lol:
User avatar

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:52 am

:twisted:
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:57 am

Hope will not be Jean Grey, its a red herring...

Hope will be bad. It will be someone we have not seen in a long long time.

Like the Shadow King in a new form.
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:58 am

starlord wrote:How, you ask. Here's my answer: How the hell do I know! I'm not writing the damn thing. But let's face it, we've all seen stranger stuff happen in comics, haven't we?

Two or three years ago when the baby was born and I was at the Chicago convention I asked the Marvel Panel point blank if there was a reason why Hope was born with red hair and green eyes. They gave a develish grin (yes all of them at the same time) and said there was. They said I was very observant.

Now suddenly the Phoenix Force has left the Cuckoos and nobody can find it. Except that it's still in the same place, but wasn't in the same time. I'm telling you, everything is fitting like a glove. Hope IS Jean Grey.

And for the record, I like the lap dance idea.


Nope.

You are new to comics, aren't you?
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:20 am

so Salwen got kicked off the show now ?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chessack, Eric Ratcliffe, GiveWarAChance, MSNbot Media, sdsichero and 33 guests