Monday, August 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Magneto was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Incredible Hulk unlikely to get sequel.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:21 am

kingofcities wrote:Tons of speculation and very little fact. It is 2008 and Marvel has already announced plans out through 2011. Hulk isn't in that block but it doesn't mean that there aren't plans for the future. It's not like they're going to come out and spoil their plans for the character in the Avengers movie just to make rumors and innuendo go away.

As for the Edward Norton won't be involved blah blah blah, again, that's just speculation. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure this is his strongest movie opening ever. And he's gone on record many times saying he was pleased with the final product even if it wasn't exactly how he would have cut it.
A few more bucks might help as well. ;-)
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:22 am

Spiderrob wrote:Actually, she kinda screws everything up in Under Siege.

and leaves the team unsure of her leadership abilities.


No, it's more Hercules doubting her abilities - and not listening her gets him beaten into a coma. Then she and Ant Man save his life in the hospital.
User avatar

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:24 am

Remember that time in Secret Wars when The Wasp made out with Magneto to get information? That was cool.

And then she got shot through the chest before she could get it on with The Lizard. (You know he had his way with her corpse before taking her back to the heroes' HQ.)
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:25 am

nietoperz wrote:No, it's more Hercules doubting her abilities - and not listening her gets him beaten into a coma. Then she and Ant Man save his life in the hospital.

Image

yep. itty-bitty "useless" Jan and Scott Lang take down Absorbing Man and Titania. howzat for kicking ass, king? :P ;-)

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:27 am

nietoperz wrote:No, it's more Hercules doubting her abilities - and not listening her gets him beaten into a coma. Then she and Ant Man save his life in the hospital.


and then she whines "Was Hercules right about me? Captain American would have never let such a terrible thing happen to the team"

and she quits.

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:27 am

chap22 wrote:[img]
yep. itty-bitty "useless" Jan and Scott Lang take down Absorbing Man and Titania. howzat for kicking ass, king? :P ;-)


To be fair, who hasn't kicked their ass?
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:31 am

Spiderrob wrote:To be fair, who hasn't kicked their ass?

oh please, by that stance, no hero is worth shit b/c EVERY villain loses to multiple people. in most people's eyes (like kingofcities obviously), Jan beating the Absorbing Man would be like you beating up Mike Tyson.
:roll: :roll:
User avatar

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:39 am

chap22 wrote:oh please, by that stance, no hero is worth shit b/c EVERY villain loses to multiple people. in most people's eyes (like kingofcities obviously), Jan beating the Absorbing Man would be like you beating up Mike Tyson.
:roll: :roll:


Yeah, I guess. :P
User avatar

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:40 am

Nightwing, Wasp, Titania... chap has a soft-spot for characters that get their asses whipped, doesn't he?
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:48 am

cncoyle wrote:Nightwing, Wasp, Titania... chap has a soft-spot for characters that get their asses whipped, doesn't he?


who said anything about liking Titania? :?

and yeah, i'm a fan of the underdog, so what? why don't you and your Superman/Supergirl-in-a-pirate-shirt/Wonder Woman fixation go help Wal-Mart crush a couple of mom & pop stores while you wear your Yankees jersey and tell people how big a Duke basketball fan you are? :roll: :roll:


:P
User avatar

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:50 am

chap has a soft spot, people! Get a stick and poke it!

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:52 am

chap22 wrote:oh please, by that stance, no hero is worth shit b/c EVERY villain loses to multiple people. in most people's eyes (like kingofcities obviously), Jan beating the Absorbing Man would be like you beating up Mike Tyson.
:roll: :roll:


Tyson fears my uppercut.

Hey, it was your example.

Spider-Man beat Firelord too. But I wouldn't count on it
User avatar

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:52 am

chap22 wrote:who said anything about liking Titania? :?

and yeah, i'm a fan of the underdog, so what? why don't you and your Superman/Supergirl-in-a-pirate-shirt/Wonder Woman fixation go help Wal-Mart crush a couple of mom & pop stores while you wear your Yankees jersey and tell people how big a Duke basketball fan you are? :roll: :roll:


:P


Where did you get that avatar? :shock:

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:52 am

I think Jan is interesting

But she was only written strong by Stern, and she quit even then.
User avatar

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:53 am

Spiderrob wrote:Spider-Man beat Firelord too. But I wouldn't count on it
The symbiote did most of the work. :P
Image

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DJ Convoy, e_galston, Flamebird, Glacier16, Google [Bot], Herald, Stephen Day, TheLurker, VaderTheTrader and 70 guests