Advertisement

The Jumper 30 second review

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 0 post
Formerly: Doc Spider

The Jumper 30 second review

Postby Doc Jon » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:15 am

Crap.

It's ok if you want to turn your mind off and watch some bad acting from a bad script.

Doug Liman (director of Bourne Identity, and Mr. and Mrs. Smith), I expected better from you.

Hayden Christiansen is wooden like he is in Star Wars, and Sam Jackson phones this movie in like he all he needed was some cash for a car payment. The story makes no sense and manages to actually contradict what little plot it had.

Not even worth a rental or the bandwidth I used downloading it.

This movie gets:
ImageImageImageImage

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

Advertisement

pedi
Factor 8

Re: The Jumper 30 second review

Postby pedi » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:20 am

jsalwen wrote:Crap.

It's ok if you want to turn your mind off and watch some bad acting from a bad script.

Doug Liman (director of Bourne Identity, and Mr. and Mrs. Smith), I expected better from you.

Hayden Christiansen is wooden like he is in Star Wars, and Sam Jackson phones this movie in like he all he needed was some cash for a car payment. The story makes no sense and manages to actually contradict what little plot it had.

Not even worth a rental or the bandwidth I used downloading it.

This movie gets:
ImageImageImageImage

Your review was shit! ;)

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Doc Jon » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:03 am

The movie was shit.

scottmdavis
Factor 8

Postby scottmdavis » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:18 am

my brother rented Jumper and Bucket List last night.. we watched Bucket List and left before he could start Jumper.

Sadly the video store had 2 full shelves of Jumper, they must of been conned into taking a crap load.
[center]Image[/center]

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Doc Jon » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:15 pm

scottmdavis wrote:my brother rented Jumper and Bucket List last night.. we watched Bucket List and left before he could start Jumper.

Sadly the video store had 2 full shelves of Jumper, they must of been conned into taking a crap load.

It looks like it should be at least decent. I was actually interested in seeing it in the theater. Thank god I didn't waste money.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum