Saturday, December 10, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Where your childhood dreams don't have to die alone."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Marvel Universe on Disney XD Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Zechs wrote:
Yup the last four episodes got leaked today. All written by the original show's writers and not a hint of Man of Action and a sprinkle of Loeb around (Bell appears in two episodes as Spider-Man).


Link me!!!!

Now!!!

:-D
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:58 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Link me!!!!

Now!!!

:-D




That real sad feeling.. The show could have done an Annihilation adaptation if it had a third season.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Zechs wrote:
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]

New Avengers:

http://www.mediafire.com/?fekre2q70z41hre

Operation: Galactic Storm:

http://www.mediafire.com/?b68imn3h4lbicca

Live Kree or Die:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5w5uuzxo1336c3k

Avengers Assemble:
http://www.mediafire.com/?96s4jdmgbbjhcjq
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

That real sad feeling.. The show could have done an Annihilation adaptation if it had a third season.



Excellent, looks like my Zack Morris law show marathon is on hold :)
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Fuuuuuuck..

Black Panther :(
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:53 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Fuuuuuuck..

Black Panther :(



Ssssh don't tell Greg.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Zechs wrote:

Ssssh don't tell Greg.


I won't ;)

Thor vs The Kree army was a cool scene..from him whipping up the storm to his challenge.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:08 pm

What could have been...

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Nah it's the designer for the show having way too much fun.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:11 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
I won't ;)

Thor vs The Kree army was a cool scene..from him whipping up the storm to his challenge.


Wait until you get to the last episode. Dear God.. :shock: BEST THOR MOMENT EVER.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:52 pm

The Galactus ep underwhelmed me. It had great character moments but Galactus and his Heralds felt more like background scenery than anything else.

Hope the Surtur story gets wrapped up in a tv movie or something. It's the only subplot that appears to have been abandoned.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:03 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:The Galactus ep underwhelmed me. It had great character moments but Galactus and his Heralds felt more like background scenery than anything else.

Hope the Surtur story gets wrapped up in a tv movie or something. It's the only subplot that appears to have been abandoned.


That and DOOM. Always DOOM.

I liked Galactus in the final episode. He was the perfect final boss and wasn't a villain. He was a force. A presence. He couldn't be reasoned with. He literally was a force of nature.
User avatar

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Cartoons today are leaps and bounds better than most of the stuff from the 80's.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:37 am

Zechs wrote:
That and DOOM. Always DOOM.

I liked Galactus in the final episode. He was the perfect final boss and wasn't a villain. He was a force. A presence. He couldn't be reasoned with. He literally was a force of nature.


I think what i didn't like is that every other villain preceding had been built up with multi episode arcs.

But Galactus just appeared and was neutralized all in one ep along with his heralds. It was like "Galactus is unstoppable" and then 2mins later he's gone. If it was a trilogy like with Ultron, the Skull, Kang or Rulk maybe it'd have been more noticeable. But as it stands Galactus came off as a monster of the week in a Buffy ep.
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:46 am

One hell of a season finale right there. 8)
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:34 am

fieldy snuts wrote:
I think what i didn't like is that every other villain preceding had been built up with multi episode arcs.

But Galactus just appeared and was neutralized all in one ep along with his heralds. It was like "Galactus is unstoppable" and then 2mins later he's gone. If it was a trilogy like with Ultron, the Skull, Kang or Rulk maybe it'd have been more noticeable. But as it stands Galactus came off as a monster of the week in a Buffy ep.

It took every hero in this animated to beat him though.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:41 am

Zechs wrote:What could have been...

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Nah it's the designer for the show having way too much fun.


That's mutha fukin' ROM!!! :D

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Draco x, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Flamebird, GiveWarAChance, Google [Bot], TheLurker and 58 guests