Advertisement

The most glaring sign someone is Utter Scum?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Liked in: 6 posts

The most glaring sign someone is Utter Scum?

Postby Wisdom000 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:52 pm

Big tattos on their neck..........

Nothing screams trailer trash/ghetto scum louder.........
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Advertisement

Thunderstorm
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: Whitest Poster 2010!!

Postby Thunderstorm » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:56 pm

Swastikas on the neck or the back of the skull are also kinda trashy, imo. I see that a lot from the meth hotel up the road.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby Wisdom000 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:58 pm

Thunderstorm wrote:Swastikas on the neck or the back of the skull are also kinda trashy, imo. I see that a lot from the meth hotel up the road.

Imagine how great the world would be if we just eliminated meth users from the gene pool? Either over time through sterilization, or right at once with a bullet to the groin......
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Thunderstorm
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: Whitest Poster 2010!!

Postby Thunderstorm » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:05 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:Imagine how great the world would be if we just eliminated meth users from the gene pool? Either over time through sterilization, or right at once with a bullet to the groin......

Totally and completely ok with that. They really are just barely human anyway, and they seem to be multiplying. I am so over their drama...

diana_fan

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby diana_fan » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:33 pm

I am pro-tats, especially on attractive women, if they are very artful.

But I have to find myself agreeing with the OP on this. The giant neck tat is just ... ugh.

GratefulFred
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 0 post

Postby GratefulFred » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:42 pm

Whenever I hear a person curse in public while in the presence of old people and kids I think "they're scummy".

diana_fan

Postby diana_fan » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:50 pm

GratefulFred wrote:Whenever I hear a person curse in public while in the presence of old people and kids I think "they're scummy".

What if the guy just dropped an anvil on his wee-wee?

Zero
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 65 posts
Title: Last Man on Earth
Formerly: Armin Tamzarian

Postby Zero » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:53 pm

I'm fine with neck tats, the correct answer to this thread is the feathered mullet.

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 1 post

Postby Starlord » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:53 pm

GratefulFred wrote:Whenever I hear a person curse in public while in the presence of old people and kids I think "they're scummy".

Boy do I agree with this statement. Swearing has never bothered me in the least, but nobody has to do it in front of children or the elderly.

As for the tats, a year ago I would have said to each his own and it doesn't normally mean they're bad, and that might still be true, but now that I sit in a courtroom almost every day and see so many of them come through the system, I tend to agree.

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

GratefulFred
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:59 pm

diana_fan wrote:What if the guy just dropped an anvil on his wee-wee?

Accidents are acceptable public cursing situations. I'm just talking about the people that casually drop the f bomb and the like at a family venue.

diana_fan

Postby diana_fan » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:00 pm

GratefulFred wrote:Accidents are acceptable public cursing situations. I'm just talking about the people that casually drop the f bomb and the like at a family venue.

I was just making a point. :)

GratefulFred
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:02 pm

diana_fan wrote:I was just making a point. :)

I know. 8)
You're a cool dude, d_f. I was totally wrong about you at the rama and I apologize if you thought I was a dick.

diana_fan

Postby diana_fan » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:07 pm

GratefulFred wrote:I know. 8)
You're a cool dude, d_f. I was totally wrong about you at the rama and I apologize if you thought I was a dick.

Never thought that at all. :)

Believe me, I did my share of things to give people various impressions, and to deny that would be ludicrous.

But I like everyone here, no matter what, so far. We're all friends. OR enemies. Or something. :)

GratefulFred
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:09 pm

diana_fan wrote:Never thought that at all. :)

Believe me, I did my share of things to give people various impressions, and to deny that would be ludicrous.

But I like everyone here, no matter what, so far. We're all friends. OR enemies. Or something. :)

*Big hugs* 8)

jza1218

Re: The most glaring sign someone is Utter Scum?

Postby jza1218 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:11 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:Big tattos on their neck..........

Nothing screams trailer trash/ghetto scum louder.........

Nah...the worst are Armenian people

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Asylum