Advertisement

The DC Nation on Cartoon Network Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Rockman
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 9 posts
Formerly: AMS

Re: The DC Nation on Cartoon Network Thread!

Postby Rockman » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:09 pm

misac wrote:Really good episode! I'd said that Aqualad might be undercover but I didn't really believe that, I'm glad I was wrong cause he's really cool.

It’s curious why they didn’t let Miss Martian into their plan. I can understand leaving Superboy out He’s a hot-head and can’t mature but I don’t see how it would hurt having her in on the plan. :smt102

again because I think Dick knows about her tactics, or at least has cause to be suspicious of her eratic behavior. Someone like that would be more than likely to lobotomize Black Manta in an attempt to get the answers she wants and potentially ruin any chance they have to infiltrate the organization, rather help their cause.

Advertisement

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 17 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 am

Damn, I miss Young Justice already! Avengers: EMH is good but it's not a decent substitute for YJ, IMO. I tried to find out when it was coming back but I couldn't find anything. Does anybody know when the second half of season 2 starts?

Agent of the Bat
Outhouse World Champion

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Agent of the Bat » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:18 pm

I thought there was supposed to be a DC Nation Panel today at Comic Con showing footage from YJ, GL, and the new Batman and Teen Titans shows? Did I miss the coverage of this?

sdsichero
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Liked in: 31 posts
Title: ライダー変身!
Formerly: beta-ray

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Posted this in the animation thread...

Hmn... wonder what the content was?

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/1207/23/briefly.htm

Cartoon Network is altering its programming following the shootings at The Dark Knight Rises screening in Aurora, Colo., last week.

Both shorts scheduled to air during the DC Nation block on Saturday and Sunday are being replaced.

Cartoon Network is also replacing or switching episodes of MAD and switching an episode of Regular Show.

According to the network, there might be more changes as it continues to review content.

IvCNuB4
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 8 posts

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:29 pm

New "Young Justice" and "Green Lantern" episodes air this Saturday, September 29 ! :smt026

"Satisfaction" at 10:30 a.m. (ET/PT)
Roy Harper seeks vengeance against the man who ruined his life!

"The New Guy," at 10 a.m. (ET/PT).
Hal finds out that a new Green Lantern, Guy Gardner, has been named his replacement on Earth. Hal and Guy get along like gas and fire, which doesn't help in their battle against an entirely new threat -- autonomous killing machines known as 'Manhunters'.
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Agent of the Bat
Outhouse World Champion

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Agent of the Bat » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:09 pm

So glad to be able to post in this thread again! It's been far to long since we have seen new episodes of both these shows!

Loved Guy Gardner on GL, as he is my all time favorite GL! I Diedrich Bader was the perfect voice casting for Guy as well, he just nailed his personality! Hal being made a member of the Honor Guard was pretty cool, but I will be much more interested in seeing some of the other GL's show up soon. Anti-Monitor being this seasons big bad, they are gonna need every Lantern Corp member they can find to take him down!

Young Justice was awesome as usual! The main story focusing on the real Roy Harper coming back and becoming Arsenal was very well done, and very well played by Luthor. I feel bad from the clone Roy, I hope he sticks around as Red Arrow. Seeing all the girls our together and taking down Captain Cold was awesome! I am just wondering who Rocket is going to be getting married too? Another possible budding romance between Wendy and Conner, could be cool too. I laughed hard when she asked him how old he was and he said "6", that was great! Tim, Bart, and Jamie, in the "Hall of Heroes" was great. I love Bart, he is just hilarious. Jamie talking about Ted was great too, and I hope at some point we get some flashback episodes with Ted in them. The most interesting thing though was Tim just staring at the hologram of Jason Todd, that is a story I am really hoping they deal with at some point on this show.

Fantastic return of both shows!!

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 6 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:53 pm

i love that only 3 heroes have died so far

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby misac » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Tee-Roy'd wrote:So glad to be able to post in this thread again! It's been far to long since we have seen new episodes of both these shows!

Loved Guy Gardner on GL, as he is my all time favorite GL! I Diedrich Bader was the perfect voice casting for Guy as well, he just nailed his personality! Hal being made a member of the Honor Guard was pretty cool, but I will be much more interested in seeing some of the other GL's show up soon. Anti-Monitor being this seasons big bad, they are gonna need every Lantern Corp member they can find to take him down!

Young Justice was awesome as usual! The main story focusing on the real Roy Harper coming back and becoming Arsenal was very well done, and very well played by Luthor. I feel bad from the clone Roy, I hope he sticks around as Red Arrow. Seeing all the girls our together and taking down Captain Cold was awesome! I am just wondering who Rocket is going to be getting married too? Another possible budding romance between Wendy and Conner, could be cool too. I laughed hard when she asked him how old he was and he said "6", that was great! Tim, Bart, and Jamie, in the "Hall of Heroes" was great. I love Bart, he is just hilarious. Jamie talking about Ted was great too, and I hope at some point we get some flashback episodes with Ted in them. The most interesting thing though was Tim just staring at the hologram of Jason Todd, that is a story I am really hoping they deal with at some point on this show.

Fantastic return of both shows!!

Hal is such a petty asshole!

YJ was great of course. I liked Bart and Jaime hanging out but I thought they were going to show more of them so I was bummed they didn’t.

I liked they showed the lameness of Captain Cold. :P

HNutz
Fagorstorm

Liked in: 9 posts

Postby HNutz » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Wow!

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Blowing up the cave... doubts about Aqualad's true allegiances... more hostages taken... Kal getting introduced to The Light and their mysterious partner...
and then, instead of following up THOSE cliffhangers, CN takes it off the air for HOW LONG?!? Geez...

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum