Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9509
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 26 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:35 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image

Image
Image

Advertisement

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 20232
Likes: 163 posts
Liked in: 291 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:19 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image

I loved this issue when it came out but I still laugh out loud every time I see it because there's no way Ant-Man could carry that much weight... and then I look to the right and see the Wasp carrying the same! :lol:

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69629
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 465 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:31 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image

Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

PhoenixEquinox
User avatar
Peanut
 
Posts: 188
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:53 pm
Location: Hazlet, New Jersey
Title: Podcaster


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby PhoenixEquinox » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:47 am

sdsichero wrote:Image



Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69629
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 465 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:04 am

PhoenixEquinox wrote:

Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9509
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 26 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:46 am

Amoebas wrote:I loved this issue when it came out but I still laugh out loud every time I see it because there's no way Ant-Man could carry that much weight... and then I look to the right and see the Wasp carrying the same! :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Never thought about that... :oops: :smt011
Image

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9509
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 26 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:52 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image

Image
Image

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 20232
Likes: 163 posts
Liked in: 291 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:17 am

KingPagla wrote:Image



Image

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9509
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 26 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:31 am

Amoebas wrote:

Image

Image
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69629
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 465 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:45 am

KingPagla wrote:Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9509
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 26 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:56 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image

Image
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69629
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 465 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:20 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9421
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 312 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:13 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69629
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 465 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:34 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7730
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:15 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image
Image

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 40 guests

Advertisement