Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

PhoenixEquinox
User avatar
Peanut
 
Posts: 188
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:53 pm
Location: Hazlet, New Jersey
Title: Podcaster


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby PhoenixEquinox » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:01 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image



Image

Advertisement

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72459
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 881 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:28 am

PhoenixEquinox wrote:

Image


Image

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9587
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 57 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:58 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image

Image
Image

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21745
Likes: 259 posts
Liked in: 639 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:12 am

KingPagla wrote:Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72459
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 881 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image


Image

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21745
Likes: 259 posts
Liked in: 639 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:57 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72459
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 881 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image


Get up lady, get up!

Image

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21745
Likes: 259 posts
Liked in: 639 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:29 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Get up lady, get up!

Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35948
Likes: 691 posts
Liked in: 438 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21745
Likes: 259 posts
Liked in: 639 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35948
Likes: 691 posts
Liked in: 438 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21745
Likes: 259 posts
Liked in: 639 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72459
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 881 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:17 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image


Image

pastajoe
User avatar
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa
 
Posts: 10029
Likes: 20 posts
Liked in: 592 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:04 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35948
Likes: 691 posts
Liked in: 438 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:07 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 51 guests

Advertisement