Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 19917
Likes: 147 posts
Liked in: 226 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:48 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image


Image

Advertisement

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9488
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image

Image
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69085
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 390 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34495
Likes: 460 posts
Liked in: 280 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:12 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7727
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69085
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 390 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 19917
Likes: 147 posts
Liked in: 226 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:31 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image

MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7727
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:53 pm

What am I chopped liver over here?! Sheesh!! :smt011 :P

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69085
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 390 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:06 pm

MistaT wrote:What am I chopped liver over here?! Sheesh!! :smt011 :P


Sorry :oops:

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69085
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 390 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:28 pm

This should match both covers

Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34495
Likes: 460 posts
Liked in: 280 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:11 pm

sdsichero wrote:This should match both covers

Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69085
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 390 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7727
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:01 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image
Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34495
Likes: 460 posts
Liked in: 280 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:41 am

MistaT wrote:Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7727
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:47 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Image
Image

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN NewsBlogs and 51 guests

Advertisement