Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 18861
Likes: 66 posts
Liked in: 26 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:15 pm

MistaT wrote:Image


Image

Advertisement

pastajoe
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8640
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 24 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Amoebas wrote:Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 66477
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 29 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: ライダー変身!
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:30 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 18861
Likes: 66 posts
Liked in: 26 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:54 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image

Image

MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7718
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:35 pm

Amoebas wrote:Image
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 66477
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 29 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: ライダー変身!
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:04 am

MistaT wrote:Image


Image

MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7718
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:59 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image

Image

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 18861
Likes: 66 posts
Liked in: 26 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:05 am

MistaT wrote:Image


Image

And I'm tired of the Thor, Cap, Iron Man stuff. This week and maybe longer - if they're on the cover, I'm going to try and avoid it.

MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7718
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 am

Amoebas wrote:
Image

And I'm tired of the Thor, Cap, Iron Man stuff. This week and maybe longer - if they're on the cover, I'm going to try and avoid it.
Image

Yeah I get tired of the regular faces as well. I usually try and steer it towards B - D list characters when possible.

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 66477
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 29 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: ライダー変身!
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:55 am

MistaT wrote:Image

Yeah I get tired of the regular faces as well. I usually try and steer it towards B - D list characters when possible.


Image

pastajoe
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8640
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 24 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:21 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 18861
Likes: 66 posts
Liked in: 26 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:19 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 66477
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 29 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: ライダー変身!
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image

Image

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 18861
Likes: 66 posts
Liked in: 26 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:50 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image

Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 66477
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 29 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: ライダー変身!
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Amoebas wrote:Image


Image

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], MSNbot Media and 55 guests

Advertisement