Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21223
Likes: 243 posts
Liked in: 509 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:05 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
I;'m linking Gypsy with her first cover appearance.

Advertisement

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35751
Likes: 644 posts
Liked in: 411 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image
I;'m linking Gypsy with her first cover appearance.


She was an interesting character at first, kind of innocent, but streetwise at the same time.

Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9799
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 477 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35751
Likes: 644 posts
Liked in: 411 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:31 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 71461
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 710 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: *NEW*
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21223
Likes: 243 posts
Liked in: 509 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:20 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 71461
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 710 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: *NEW*
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9799
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 477 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:53 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image

:smt102


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 71461
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 710 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: *NEW*
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21223
Likes: 243 posts
Liked in: 509 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:11 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35751
Likes: 644 posts
Liked in: 411 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 71461
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 710 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: *NEW*
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9799
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 477 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:24 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35751
Likes: 644 posts
Liked in: 411 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:34 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 71461
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 710 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: *NEW*
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN NewsBlogs and 46 guests

Advertisement
cron