Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21159
Likes: 237 posts
Liked in: 478 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:11 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image

Advertisement

IvCNuB4
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 11233
Likes: 637 posts
Liked in: 427 posts
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:07 am

Amoebas wrote:
Image


Image
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35730
Likes: 638 posts
Liked in: 409 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:44 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 71241
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 680 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: *NEW*
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35730
Likes: 638 posts
Liked in: 409 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:35 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 21159
Likes: 237 posts
Liked in: 478 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:20 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35730
Likes: 638 posts
Liked in: 409 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image


Who do you want me to link? Rock, Cloud and the Haunted Tank are all on the cover I posted. :smt102
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35730
Likes: 638 posts
Liked in: 409 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Who do you want me to link? Rock, Cloud and the Haunted Tank are all on the cover I posted. :smt102


Oh well, I guess I'll link Rock. I apologize if I've missed the link you were hoping for. :(

Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 71241
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 680 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: *NEW*
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Oh well, I guess I'll link Rock. I apologize if I've missed the link you were hoping for. :(

Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35730
Likes: 638 posts
Liked in: 409 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:59 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 71241
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 680 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: *NEW*
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35730
Likes: 638 posts
Liked in: 409 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:42 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

IvCNuB4
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 11233
Likes: 637 posts
Liked in: 427 posts
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:08 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image



Image
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35730
Likes: 638 posts
Liked in: 409 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:26 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:

Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 71241
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 680 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: *NEW*
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 51 guests

Advertisement