Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 18862
Likes: 66 posts
Liked in: 26 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:36 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image

Advertisement

pastajoe
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8640
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 24 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:50 am

Amoebas wrote:Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 32609
Likes: 35 posts
Liked in: 40 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:57 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 66477
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 29 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: ライダー変身!
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 32609
Likes: 35 posts
Liked in: 40 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:21 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 66477
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 29 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: ライダー変身!
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:32 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 32609
Likes: 35 posts
Liked in: 40 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:35 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 66477
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 29 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: ライダー変身!
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

pastajoe
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8640
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 24 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:11 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 66477
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 29 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: ライダー変身!
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:49 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 18862
Likes: 66 posts
Liked in: 26 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:39 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 66477
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 29 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: ライダー変身!
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image


Image

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 18862
Likes: 66 posts
Liked in: 26 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:40 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 32609
Likes: 35 posts
Liked in: 40 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:41 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 32609
Likes: 35 posts
Liked in: 40 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:42 pm

:lol:

Great minds think alike.
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 54 guests

Advertisement