Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34558
Likes: 472 posts
Liked in: 286 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:32 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Advertisement

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69190
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 399 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34558
Likes: 472 posts
Liked in: 286 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:50 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69190
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 399 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34558
Likes: 472 posts
Liked in: 286 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:25 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Going back to Amoebas' game -- Victor Mancha's first linkable cover.
Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9489
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Going back to Amoebas' game -- Victor Mancha's first linkable cover.
Image

Image
Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34558
Likes: 472 posts
Liked in: 286 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:35 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9489
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:45 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34558
Likes: 472 posts
Liked in: 286 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:50 pm

KingPagla wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9489
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:05 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69190
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 399 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34558
Likes: 472 posts
Liked in: 286 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:01 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69190
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 399 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9489
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:36 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image



Image
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69190
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 399 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN NewsBlogs and 36 guests

Advertisement