Saturday, April 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Sometimes true. Always authentic."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


The New Cover Game

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:57 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:17 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:36 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Hope that's Spector...
Image
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:39 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Hope that's Spector...


That issue and the next formed a single cover put together and the part of a white cape you see behind the Black Panther is part of Moon Knight's cape, so yes he's on the cover, sort of, making the link still good. If you're referring to anyone else on the cover, then no, the cape is all of Moon Knight that on the cover. Due to the cape, I'm still going to consider the link to be good. :)

Image


Image
User avatar

pastajoe

biny little tird

Postby pastajoe » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Image


Image
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:27 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


To Stephen Day: why I oughta...! :smt013

Image
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:38 pm

sdsichero wrote:
To Stephen Day: why I oughta...! :smt013


Just pointing out the truth. :P :wink:

Image


Image
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:33 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Just pointing out the truth. :P :wink:



Image


Image
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:06 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

pastajoe

biny little tird

Postby pastajoe » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Image


Image
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:21 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

pastajoe

biny little tird

Postby pastajoe » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:25 am

Stephen Day wrote:Image


Image
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:31 am

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chessack, DarthEwok, Google [Bot], Hermit_Sage, Pizza Dog, senwolf, Stephen Day and 44 guests