Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

pastajoe
User avatar
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa
 
Posts: 10029
Likes: 20 posts
Liked in: 592 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:10 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Image


Image

Advertisement

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35948
Likes: 691 posts
Liked in: 438 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:16 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72459
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 881 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:31 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35948
Likes: 691 posts
Liked in: 438 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:50 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72459
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 881 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35948
Likes: 691 posts
Liked in: 438 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:02 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72459
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 881 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:20 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

IvCNuB4
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 11658
Likes: 823 posts
Liked in: 553 posts
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:54 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72459
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 881 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:18 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:
Image


Image

pastajoe
User avatar
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa
 
Posts: 10029
Likes: 20 posts
Liked in: 592 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:56 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35948
Likes: 691 posts
Liked in: 438 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:44 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72459
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 881 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35948
Likes: 691 posts
Liked in: 438 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:33 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

IvCNuB4
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 11658
Likes: 823 posts
Liked in: 553 posts
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:26 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

pastajoe
User avatar
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa
 
Posts: 10029
Likes: 20 posts
Liked in: 592 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Image


Image

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 52 guests

Advertisement