Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

A Dangerous Vice
Mad Hatter
 
Posts: 366
Likes: 83 posts
Liked in: 49 posts
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:05 pm


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby A Dangerous Vice » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:40 am

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

Advertisement

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69227
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 403 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:17 pm

A Dangerous Vice wrote:
Image

Image

A Dangerous Vice
Mad Hatter
 
Posts: 366
Likes: 83 posts
Liked in: 49 posts
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:05 pm


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby A Dangerous Vice » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:17 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69227
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 403 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:17 pm

A Dangerous Vice wrote:
Image

Needs to be a different title

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9284
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 270 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:56 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image

A Dangerous Vice
Mad Hatter
 
Posts: 366
Likes: 83 posts
Liked in: 49 posts
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:05 pm


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby A Dangerous Vice » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:49 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image

IvCNuB4
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 10605
Likes: 343 posts
Liked in: 228 posts
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:23 pm

A Dangerous Vice wrote:
Image


Image
-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69227
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 403 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34573
Likes: 474 posts
Liked in: 288 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:46 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69227
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 403 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34573
Likes: 474 posts
Liked in: 288 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:21 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

A Dangerous Vice
Mad Hatter
 
Posts: 366
Likes: 83 posts
Liked in: 49 posts
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:05 pm


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby A Dangerous Vice » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34573
Likes: 474 posts
Liked in: 288 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:32 pm

A Dangerous Vice wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69227
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 403 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray


Online



Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 34573
Likes: 474 posts
Liked in: 288 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:57 pm

sdsichero wrote:Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], MSN NewsBlogs and 50 guests

Advertisement