Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9513
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 30 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:21 am

MistaT wrote:Image
Image
Image

Advertisement

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 20382
Likes: 171 posts
Liked in: 331 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:43 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image


Image
Now which one was I linking? :-D

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69762
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 476 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image
Now which one was I linking? :-D

:smt102

Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7736
Likes: 12 posts
Liked in: 7 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:07 pm

sdsichero wrote: :smt102

Image
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69762
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 476 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:35 pm

MistaT wrote:Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7736
Likes: 12 posts
Liked in: 7 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:42 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image
Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69762
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 476 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:52 pm

MistaT wrote:Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 20382
Likes: 171 posts
Liked in: 331 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:08 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image

IvCNuB4
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 10821
Likes: 450 posts
Liked in: 310 posts
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image


Image
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69762
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 476 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:49 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 20382
Likes: 171 posts
Liked in: 331 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:20 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image

MistaT
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7736
Likes: 12 posts
Liked in: 7 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Duval
Title: ThreadKilla


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby MistaT » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image
Image

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9513
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 30 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:00 pm

MistaT wrote:Image

Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35181
Likes: 561 posts
Liked in: 374 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:04 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9501
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 331 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Image


Image

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], MSNbot Media and 46 guests

Advertisement