Wednesday, June 29, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Outhouser?! We barely know her!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The New Cover Game

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:15 am

Amoebas wrote:
Image

Oh Man! That story, reprinted in Marvel Treasury Edition #10, was what got me collecting comics!
Love It!


Image
User avatar

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:20 am

Amoebas wrote:As for the 'which Flash is which, the easy answer of course is...
Barry - eyes
Wally - lenses

Here endth the lesson.
:smt017 Huh? Wally wears lenses?
Barry has blue eyes and Wally's are green. For wide shots I go by the "belt".
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:19 am

KingPagla wrote:Oh Man! That story, reprinted in Marvel Treasury Edition #10, was what got me collecting comics!
Love It!


Image


Image
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:05 pm

KingPagla wrote:Oh Man! That story, reprinted in Marvel Treasury Edition #10, was what got me collecting comics!
Love It!

While I had purchased a few Thor's in that day it was just 'meh' (decades before 'meh' was even a word).
But I too bought that Treasury and loved it. I really felt the universe was going to end when Mangog started drawing that sword. A simply great story to hook me on Thor!
User avatar

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:19 pm

KingPagla wrote:
Image

:-D

Image
User avatar

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Amoebas wrote:While I had purchased a few Thor's in that day it was just 'meh' (decades before 'meh' was even a word).
But I too bought that Treasury and loved it. I really felt the universe was going to end when Mangog started drawing that sword. A simply great story to hook me on Thor!
I had that same feeling of dread.
Such great tension and build up, especially for a ten year old.
I gotta dig it out for a re-read.
User avatar

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Amoebas wrote: :-D

Image


You sure that's Simon between Beast and Wanda and not Quicksilver?
Edit: Nevermind - I just enlarged the image enough to see a sliver of Simon's shades in the last tube. :lol:


Image
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:07 pm

KingPagla wrote:
You sure that's Simon between Beast and Wanda and not Quicksilver?
Edit: Nevermind - I just enlarged the image enough to see a sliver of Simon's shades in the last tube. :lol:


Image


Image
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:11 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:58 pm

Amoebas wrote:Image


Image
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:14 am

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
User avatar

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:17 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image

Image
User avatar

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:27 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image


Image

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cavemold, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 63 guests