Advertisement

The New Cover Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35186
Likes: 561 posts
Liked in: 375 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:42 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Advertisement

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69798
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 476 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35186
Likes: 561 posts
Liked in: 375 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:05 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9507
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 331 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35186
Likes: 561 posts
Liked in: 375 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:51 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69798
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 476 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35186
Likes: 561 posts
Liked in: 375 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:44 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69798
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 476 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 20398
Likes: 172 posts
Liked in: 338 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:41 am

sdsichero wrote:
Image

Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69798
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 476 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:32 am

Amoebas wrote:Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

KingPagla
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9513
Likes: 3 posts
Liked in: 30 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: Harlem, USA


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby KingPagla » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:16 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Image

Image
Image

pastajoe
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9507
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 331 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby pastajoe » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:56 pm

KingPagla wrote:Image


Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35186
Likes: 561 posts
Liked in: 375 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:28 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Image


Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 20398
Likes: 172 posts
Liked in: 338 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby Amoebas » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Image


Image

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69798
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 476 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The New Cover Game

Postby sdsichero » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Amoebas wrote:
Image


Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], kwiktpyer and 50 guests

Advertisement